Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Drayer's Dazzling Designs

I recently downloaded this app because I need something for my customers so they didn't have to purchase shipping if they didn't need it. I was constantly refunding shipping and that's not fair to the customer. I love how simple this app was to download and it gives you a step by step guide on how to install, the best part was it was FREE!! Thank you :)

April 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Luxe 83 LLC

Recently installed the app to get our shopify store completed with in store pickup. I had a question and emailed in and quickly got a response with instructions on how to make the change. Very pleased.

April 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are here to help you 24/7 :)

Tiny Tots Baby Store

First, I was reluctant to add another app.
Ali who is the developer earned my trust and helped me all the way with the app. Great Help all the way. We had issues with generic pick up option that come with Shopify since it becomes the default option for everyone. This app been instaled and we are looking forward to see great results.

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback.

2BWhole Gluten-Free Bakery

Thank you, Genie Apps! You have created an app that works with my new Shopify store. Love that it is a free app and especially love your professional and extremely helpful and quick tech support!!!

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are here to help you 24/7 :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next