Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Low-Kcal

Great app so far! Easy to set up. Good customer service :) Will continue to use this app. Love .. Support!

July 1, 2021

Parade Organics

This app has really helped us serve our customers, especially through the pandemic this past year. Easy to use once implemented, and the customer service is really responsive and helpful.

June 24, 2021

Bedrijfskantine

We have used the app to add local pick up locations and to make home delivery possible. The app works very well en we are satisfied with it! If you have any questions, Ali (the founder) is very helpful and thinks along well with you!

June 24, 2021

La Beignerie

I needed an app for customers to choose a pickup date and time at the store. The founder of the app was very helpful and quickly replied to my questions. He set up the pickup date calendar in French and also made it mandatory for the customer to chose a pickup date before checking out. I highly recommend this app.

June 22, 2021

Grain de sucre

C'est exactement le type d'application que je recherchais, le développeur est réactif et prend la main en cas de difficulté à installer l'apps.

June 22, 2021

Living - Room

Super helpfull, had some problems with the app, but they were super fast and effective solving the problem.

June 21, 2021

Thoughtfully Stuffed

A much needed app for my store. When I needed help on something the support team responded quickly.

May 27, 2021

Thank you for your great feedback :) !!!

Smartify

Used this app but had a few issues. And while developing my store had several issues which the support helped solve. I usually do not write a review, however this one earned it!

May 16, 2021

White Earth Mobile Market

works great for our store for multiple pickup locations! Very helpful IT with quick responses. Thank you

May 10, 2021

The Brick Shack

I tried a number of different apps for my pick up options and this app by far is the best one! The staff reached out to me immediately upon installing asking if they could help. I told them my wants and needs and they set it all up for me just the way I wanted and now Pick Up dates and times are so much easier to manage. I couldn't be more thankful!!!

May 8, 2021