Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Mountain Aura Crystals

This app is amazing... but even better is the developer. Ali is AMAZING to deal with!! He has gone over and above to help me with getting this app up and running for my store. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend this app and the developer. This app has done exactly what I needed from shopify for local pickup with more than one location, without splitting inventory. Cannot say enough good things!

April 2, 2021

fishbelly Berlin

Deinstallation did not work, still some remaing assets which are slowing down my page extremly. Waiting now for CS to help. --------------------------------------
Here Genie CS's update what to do:
"Please follow the following steps to make sure that everything is deleted out from your store: 1) Remove the {% include 'genie-store-pickup' %} line from your Layout > theme.liquid file.
2) Remove the line from your Sections > cart-template.liquid file.
3) Delete the Snipets > genie-store-pickup.liquid file.
4) Delete the Assets > genie-storepickup.scss file.
5) Delete the Assets > genie-storepickup.js file.
6) Delete the Assets > genie-storepickup-vender.js file.
7) Delete the Locales > en-GP.json file. Here is the guide as well that we have included in our application.
http://www.genieapps.xyz/store_pickup/faq#uninstall-app "

March 6, 2021

Hi,

I hope you are doing well. Our assets can not slow down any page because they are not used when the application has been uninstalled. As soon as the application gets uninstalled Shopify removes our access. That's why we are not able to delete any assets. The issue might be coming because of another code in your store. We can check your store for you that why it's getting slow.

Ali

Magma Shop

Great app. Makes us possible to have different pick up locations. Ali, the founder of the app, was us of great help with personalising and improving some features for our shop!

Hope Flower Shop

This team is awesome. They have helped me so many times with little adjustments. Great product, great people.

Quanto Stores

Did what we wanted it to do. It needed tweaking to get it to where we needed it to be but the support was excellent and we are almost there with it.

Centre du béton décoratif/boutique

Very good app, support is very accurate and fast too, thanks for a good app that is working perfectly for us!

Mo Coyotes Made

Customer Support is OUTSTANDING! So SO Helpful. They fixed my user error problems and told me how to fix it myself in the future (I asked!) We have multiple location inventory that can be used with multiple location pick up. It has time slots for pick up, and preparation times - Example- we do NEXT DAY LOCAL PICK UP at Either Location... You can do this with this App (just adjust your preparation time!). You can also black out the days in which your shop is closed.
There is a Store Pick Up button that appears in your shop. You can set up confirmation emails as well - especially with multiple location options- this is so helpful.
It will not mess with your fullfillment options. It's either Fullfilled or Unfullfilled. (There is no "ready for pick-up" so you don't have to worry about the extra step- if you're into that sort of thing)
Also you can't beat their price for what their app does.
I just can't express how amazed I am with their service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
This is a True Review. Not Paid or Offered "Free Gifts"
They legit.

January 20, 2021

Really thanks for your great feedback!

NéYa's Boutique

My store is online only and this app is going to help me manage my local pickups much better! The app did not install properly, however, the support was proactive and almost instant. I highly recommend this app.

Cookies On Alders Gate Lane

I use this app to help me control my pick-up orders. Support was great by responding very quickly and helping me customize my ordering process. I very much recommend them.

January 17, 2021