Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps | Reviews

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Smartify

Used this app but had a few issues. And while developing my store had several issues which the support helped solve. I usually do not write a review, however this one earned it!

May 16, 2021

White Earth Mobile Market

works great for our store for multiple pickup locations! Very helpful IT with quick responses. Thank you

May 10, 2021

The Brick Shack

I tried a number of different apps for my pick up options and this app by far is the best one! The staff reached out to me immediately upon installing asking if they could help. I told them my wants and needs and they set it all up for me just the way I wanted and now Pick Up dates and times are so much easier to manage. I couldn't be more thankful!!!

May 8, 2021

Gutsy Goodness

I have used this app over the holidays and appreciate being able to specifically choose pick up times customers have available to choose from. I am doing another local promotion and things have changed in my theme and I couldn't get it to show up again. On a Saturday afternoon I emailed support and within less than an hour it was fixed and working. INCREDIBLE customer support! This was REALLY helpful too since I can only post in one local groups on a certain day of the month and was hoping to do so with everything working. BEYOND expectations and very appreciated.

May 2, 2021

Shakespeare's Globe

Great app that gives us a click and collect option in an uncomplicated way. Plenty of scope to scale up once we reopen our onsite retail. Very good support from Ali too.

April 28, 2021

Susgrainable

Installation was very smooth and when I had a suggestion for offering discounts for pick-up orders, the developer helped us out by adding that feature to our installation. Very responsive and professional.

April 26, 2021

Cipriano Sans Rival

I am currently using the free trial to see if it's worth paying for. It turns out their support team is very helpful and efficient. Keep it up. Thanks

April 26, 2021

Natural Lands

Tech support at Genie is terrific! We're new to Shopify and needed a complicated pickup schedule, so I had a lot of questions. They were very helpful and responsive, and the app worked very well for us for what we were trying to do. In the future, it would be great if we could pick and choose which items have mandatory pickup and which have mandatory shipping. We tried to do that so we could also offer items from a print-on-demand company, but couldn't do that combination. In any case, we are very pleased with the app!

Fashions blvd

I love the fact customers now have the choice of pick-up or delivery. I had difficulties getting the app up and running! Pick up Genie App reps helped me out promptly and efficiently! So grateful! Not only were they prompt with helping me out. Pickup by Genie reps also answered every email request or question just as quickly as I wrote them. Thank you again!

April 4, 2021

Fire Sparks Creations

A great app - allows us to have multiple pickup locations and only one inventory location. Ali was an awesome help getting it installed on our site - amazing customer service!!

April 2, 2021