Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

TAYsty Treats

A great, easy to use app, with fantastic customer service! As I’m still trying to navigate my way through Shopify, I had some difficulty trying to add a few things (fault only of my own), their customer service was fantastic and actually added the delivery and delivery fee option for me. I highly recommend this app!

Coontail

The support for this app is fantastic. I just updated my theme and the widget was not displaying. I emailed support and it was fixed immediately. The app also works really well as store pickup has become a vital part of our business.

honey

This app has truly saved my business during the covid-19 pandemic. The customer service is exceptional. I would give 10 stars if that was an option! Thank you Ali.

January 17, 2021

Maria.To

Only downloaded it today but so far it is easy to set up and developers are extremely helpful. Excited to continue using.

Una Mae's Chicago

This app has come in handy for our business SO MANY TIMES. any questions or technical issues have always been handled promptly and seamlessly. simple and easy to use app on the back end of shopify too.

KAV

App is the right mix of simplicity with configuration options for what we needed. I wanted to avoid creating a bunch of locations and using Shopify's multi-location inventory management and just keep things simple. The developer is very responsive and helped tweak the css for our specific theme. Incredible experience and highly recommend.

December 1, 2020

Princess Cafe

Great customer service. Was able to help us and we are not very tech-savvy! They were great and showed us examples of everything we were interested in before implementing it.

Simple Sweets Pearland

I am still building my site, so can’t complain about functionality, but the customer support is superb and it looks like it will work perfectly for what I need!!

November 21, 2020

The Brain Train TT

We installed the app on our site and it works perfectly for us so far. Great job in development and service by the Genie team.

November 21, 2020

Ellese Bakes

Fantastic app and very good customer service from Ali - I would highly recommend this app for people wanting to offer a collection option to their customers. Great price too.

November 8, 2020