Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

The Brain Train TT

We installed the app on our site and it works perfectly for us so far. Great job in development and service by the Genie team.

November 21, 2020

Ellese Bakes

Fantastic app and very good customer service from Ali - I would highly recommend this app for people wanting to offer a collection option to their customers. Great price too.

November 8, 2020

Stefanik Design Co

Just started using this app to offer local pickup locations for my customers so they can save shipping fees. I ran into a few problems and the support at Genie Apps has been phenomenal!

October 19, 2020

Demaret

I really recommend this app ! Ali (founder) helped me out to set up the app and to customize it. The lowest price I found and I was surprisingly astonished by the service.

August 27, 2020

Sacramento Republic FC Team Store

A fast and easy way to add a curbside pickup option to our store. Ali customized our emails and customer interface to match our brand and store. Easy to set up, easy to modify, without having to change anything about our Shopify locations or shipping origins.

August 12, 2020

MSU Surplus Store

Great app when you need customers to select date/time for store pickup. The developer was very responsive with questions and was very helpful in getting it set up for our store. Highly recommend!

August 10, 2020

Tulsa Body Jewelry

We found this to be the most useful curbside app available. I would love the ability to customize it a bit more, but I'm sure any shortcomings are due to limitations of the Shopify platform. I'm giving a hearty 5-stars because I broke the app the morning just tinkering around. Ali responded to my support email within minutes and had it quickly resolved. I don't think we had one customer affected by my careless error. Thanks!

August 9, 2020

Chatham Candy Manor

This is a really solid app and has really helped us with pickup orders through COVID-19. The app is extremely easy to use and the support team is wonderful. If you download and it isn't working perfectly, please don't immediately uninstall and reach out to their support team. They've been able to navigate me through a couple things and I am really happy with the app and their support team (fast response time and helpful solutions!)

August 7, 2020

RoyalsEllerslie

Great app - and Ali has been extremely helpful! Excellent customer service. It is also easy to install and very user-friendly

August 5, 2020

SWIRL

I've tried most of the Store Pickup apps in the App Store and this one was the only one that functioned well with my custom theme. Ali and his team were also able to even customize some of the functionalities for me to match my designs. I strongly recommend you to try the app for yourself!

July 28, 2020