Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

THE LASH SHOP

This app is amazing! They provide such great support! I sent a request and was literally given a response within 5 minutes - this is something that’s really important to me when I’m running a business. I need things done quickly!

They were able to customize the app for me within a few hours!

I really appreciate the support and flexibility from this app. Would highly highly recommend it to everyone!

Tiendas ADOC Costa Rica

Perfect service, they help me to customize the app for my theme, and help me with some traduction very fast.

Marimekko Vancouver

We installed this app for our marimekvancouver.com website. It was super easy to install - needed a few tweeks at the end from Genie. They were superhelpful and later on, when we upgraded our theme they were able to jump in again and make a quick fix for us. Totally recommend them.

June 9, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback!

True World Foods, Inc. of Hawaii

I reached out to get support and was assisted in a timely manner. If you ever have a question, reach out and they will help you right away.

Blue Bar & 5Rock Take-Away

Brilliant app, and the customer service has been amazing. Any issues sorted in no time at all. We are currently using it to run pick ups from our restaurant and so far its been brilliant. Thanks to everyone in Genie Apps!

urbanindigo

We needed some help with the app install and the owner of the company got back to us quickly and resolved our issue fast and was very accessible.

Tiendas ADOC Nicaragua

I perfect, they help me to customize language, customize appearance, its work perfect, I recommended this app

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review.

Side Yard Farm

I love this app. The customer service team & founder were extremely helpful in customizing my pick up times/dates and more that suited my business perfectly. I highly recommend this app. Thanks again!!!

Floby Överskottslager AB

Im really pleased with the help I got when I tried Store Pickup by Genie Apps.
Super service from the developers! Thanks guys!

Calypso Boutique

Great workaround for shopify’s lack of local pickup option. Good tech support and overall very happy with the functionality!

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review.