Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Tulsa Body Jewelry

We found this to be the most useful curbside app available. I would love the ability to customize it a bit more, but I'm sure any shortcomings are due to limitations of the Shopify platform. I'm giving a hearty 5-stars because I broke the app the morning just tinkering around. Ali responded to my support email within minutes and had it quickly resolved. I don't think we had one customer affected by my careless error. Thanks!

August 9, 2020

Chatham Candy Manor

This is a really solid app and has really helped us with pickup orders through COVID-19. The app is extremely easy to use and the support team is wonderful. If you download and it isn't working perfectly, please don't immediately uninstall and reach out to their support team. They've been able to navigate me through a couple things and I am really happy with the app and their support team (fast response time and helpful solutions!)

August 7, 2020

RoyalsEllerslie

Great app - and Ali has been extremely helpful! Excellent customer service. It is also easy to install and very user-friendly

August 5, 2020

SWIRL

I've tried most of the Store Pickup apps in the App Store and this one was the only one that functioned well with my custom theme. Ali and his team were also able to even customize some of the functionalities for me to match my designs. I strongly recommend you to try the app for yourself!

July 28, 2020

Tabkeaw

Initually, we had some troubles with adapting the app to our services. However, after contacting the developer he supported me in every way possible. Eventually, we succesful run the app and it supports our business :)

Really advise it.

July 28, 2020

Prettyclick Cosmetics

The best app for the store pick up. He did many customization for me and support is second to none. Very timely support as well , I am very very happy and it is working perfectly for me

June 24, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback!

Tiendas ADOC El Salvador

Excelente aplicación y servicio, te acompañan en instalación y ayudan con la traducción al español si tienes dudas, y la app cumple con lo que se necesita.

Don’s Bakery Muskoka

We had previously hired a supposed "Shopify Expert" to help us set up our site to have our customers to pick the time, date and location for curbside pickup orders. Sadly it was a disaster and they made a colossal mess of things. We then searched high and low to find a solution and then we came upon this app. We were SO thrilled! It is exactly what we needed. This app was easy to use, it allows the user to easily modify our settings which is perfect! The support given by Ali and team was amazing. They went above and beyond for us to make sure it did what we needed it to do and and customized settings for us to what we needed. They even helped us make sure there was no residual left over code from the botched job prior to installing their app. Excellent Customer Experience and service. We will definitely keep our eyes open for any other developments by Genie App! Fantastic work.

THE LASH SHOP

This app is amazing! They provide such great support! I sent a request and was literally given a response within 5 minutes - this is something that’s really important to me when I’m running a business. I need things done quickly!

They were able to customize the app for me within a few hours!

I really appreciate the support and flexibility from this app. Would highly highly recommend it to everyone!

Tiendas ADOC Costa Rica

Perfect service, they help me to customize the app for my theme, and help me with some traduction very fast.