Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Quanto Stores

Did what we wanted it to do. It needed tweaking to get it to where we needed it to be but the support was excellent. Applied it to a new theme very quickly for us when we launched a new brand,

August 3, 2021

Centre du béton décoratif/boutique

Very good app, support is very accurate and fast too, thanks for a good app that is working perfectly for us!

Mo Coyotes Made

Customer Support is OUTSTANDING! So SO Helpful. They fixed my user error problems and told me how to fix it myself in the future (I asked!) We have multiple location inventory that can be used with multiple location pick up. It has time slots for pick up, and preparation times - Example- we do NEXT DAY LOCAL PICK UP at Either Location... You can do this with this App (just adjust your preparation time!). You can also black out the days in which your shop is closed.
There is a Store Pick Up button that appears in your shop. You can set up confirmation emails as well - especially with multiple location options- this is so helpful.
It will not mess with your fullfillment options. It's either Fullfilled or Unfullfilled. (There is no "ready for pick-up" so you don't have to worry about the extra step- if you're into that sort of thing)
Also you can't beat their price for what their app does.
I just can't express how amazed I am with their service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
This is a True Review. Not Paid or Offered "Free Gifts"
They legit.

January 20, 2021

Really thanks for your great feedback!

NéYa's Boutique

My store is online only and this app is going to help me manage my local pickups much better! The app did not install properly, however, the support was proactive and almost instant. I highly recommend this app.

Cookies On Alders Gate Lane

I use this app to help me control my pick-up orders. Support was great by responding very quickly and helping me customize my ordering process. I very much recommend them.

Cookies On Alders Gate Lane

TheEndless.Shop

Easy, practical, intuitive functionality with excellent support from Genie Apps! Highly recommended.

Dandîne

I added this app to help me deal with pickup dates and times and it works pretty well so far. And the support team help me solved my back and front issues very quick.
Thanks a lot !

ABC Bikes

The guys at Genie Store have gone above and beyond to help update integration and personalize so that orders are automatically created in our POS system.

Superfly Bonsai

One of the only store pickup apps that works well with other apps. Great, efficient service. I emailed the developer for help with some code and he got back to me really quickly - and I LOVED the end result!