Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Divins Nectars

I love this app. They have excellent customer service. Quickly done well done. I highly recommand this app.

Spice Beast Inc.

Upon first installing the app I could not get it to function properly. Let me be clear....I am a technological nightmare and get easily frustrated. With other apps I never seem to have luck with customer support. So I was very skeptical when I shot them an email.

Let me tell you, Genie Apps customer service is AMAZING. I received an email instantly confirming my issue and within minutes they asked to access my store. I granted them access and then within 20 minutes I received an email telling me it is fully functional.

This app is functioning as advertised. It is clean and easy for the customer to use.

Customer service makes this app a BARGAIN

Jao Social Club

This app is great. The customer service was excellent. They got back to me super fast and helped me customize what I needed. Thanks.

Boulangerie Fortin

Great app and their support team was very helpful in customizing the installation for us as we required a full translation for a french only store.

Uni-T

Excellent app and service!!! I requested to add local delivery function to this app and they made it work! I am very satisfied. Thank you.

New Riff Whiskey Club

Easy to install and use. We needed some customizations and the team was easy to work and got the job taken care of quickly!

mocongreenhouses

Works really well! The team there works quick and I was able to get them to customize my sight for a bit of money. Definitely worth the investment! Thanks again to the Genie team!

The Beerded Dog

I love this app! It is perfect for my business. Also, the support team was amazing with helping with my questions that I had. A+ all around.

Tropiflora

This app is perfect. We tried many others, and this one ended up working perfectly for us. Genie support by Ali was fantastic, and got it working exactly how we needed it. Worth every penny. Thank you!

Open Door Tea CT

Great app. It wasn't formatted perfectly when I first installed it, so I contacted them and soon after they made all the changes I asked for. Does exactly what we need. - Open Door Tea