Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Marimekko Vancouver

We installed this app for our marimekvancouver.com website. It was super easy to install - needed a few tweeks at the end from Genie. They were superhelpful and later on, when we upgraded our theme they were able to jump in again and make a quick fix for us. Totally recommend them.

June 9, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback!

True World Foods, Inc. of Hawaii

I reached out to get support and was assisted in a timely manner. If you ever have a question, reach out and they will help you right away.

Blue Bar & 5Rock Take-Away

Brilliant app, and the customer service has been amazing. Any issues sorted in no time at all. We are currently using it to run pick ups from our restaurant and so far its been brilliant. Thanks to everyone in Genie Apps!

urbanindigo

We needed some help with the app install and the owner of the company got back to us quickly and resolved our issue fast and was very accessible.

Tiendas ADOC Nicaragua

I perfect, they help me to customize language, customize appearance, its work perfect, I recommended this app

Side Yard Farm

I love this app. The customer service team & founder were extremely helpful in customizing my pick up times/dates and more that suited my business perfectly. I highly recommend this app. Thanks again!!!

Floby Överskottslager AB

Im really pleased with the help I got when I tried Store Pickup by Genie Apps.
Super service from the developers! Thanks guys!

Calypso Boutique

Great workaround for shopify’s lack of local pickup option. Good tech support and overall very happy with the functionality!

Divins Nectars

I love this app. They have excellent customer service. Quickly done well done. I highly recommand this app.

Spice Beast Inc.

Upon first installing the app I could not get it to function properly. Let me be clear....I am a technological nightmare and get easily frustrated. With other apps I never seem to have luck with customer support. So I was very skeptical when I shot them an email.

Let me tell you, Genie Apps customer service is AMAZING. I received an email instantly confirming my issue and within minutes they asked to access my store. I granted them access and then within 20 minutes I received an email telling me it is fully functional.

This app is functioning as advertised. It is clean and easy for the customer to use.

Customer service makes this app a BARGAIN