Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Tiendas ADOC Nicaragua

I perfect, they help me to customize language, customize appearance, its work perfect, I recommended this app

Side Yard Farm

I love this app. The customer service team & founder were extremely helpful in customizing my pick up times/dates and more that suited my business perfectly. I highly recommend this app. Thanks again!!!

Floby Överskottslager AB

Im really pleased with the help I got when I tried Store Pickup by Genie Apps.
Super service from the developers! Thanks guys!

Calypso Boutique

Great workaround for shopify’s lack of local pickup option. Good tech support and overall very happy with the functionality!

Divins Nectars

I love this app. They have excellent customer service. Quickly done well done. I highly recommand this app.

Spice Beast Inc.

Upon first installing the app I could not get it to function properly. Let me be clear....I am a technological nightmare and get easily frustrated. With other apps I never seem to have luck with customer support. So I was very skeptical when I shot them an email.

Let me tell you, Genie Apps customer service is AMAZING. I received an email instantly confirming my issue and within minutes they asked to access my store. I granted them access and then within 20 minutes I received an email telling me it is fully functional.

This app is functioning as advertised. It is clean and easy for the customer to use.

Customer service makes this app a BARGAIN

Jao Social Club

This app is great. The customer service was excellent. They got back to me super fast and helped me customize what I needed. Thanks.

Boulangerie Fortin

Great app and their support team was very helpful in customizing the installation for us as we required a full translation for a french only store.

Uni-T

Excellent app and service!!! I requested to add local delivery function to this app and they made it work! I am very satisfied. Thank you.

New Riff Whiskey Club

Easy to install and use. We needed some customizations and the team was easy to work and got the job taken care of quickly!