Store Pickup By Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Price: Free

Caketopia Dublin

Location Ireland

Not only that the app is great and does exactly what it says but Ali offers a 5 stars customer support.
Great experience.

Love of Macs

Great app! Does exactly what I need it to do for my store. They even custom installed for me when I ran into trouble. Great customer service!

Born & Braid

We needed this app to configure pickups for our bakery, and Ali was incredibly responsive and detailed with instructions to help us along the way. Great experience!

Der Botaniker

Location Austria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Tatsächlich super schneller Kundenservice. Die App selber hat auch eine schöne Oberfläche und ist gut in den Webspace eingearbeitet.

NATURE REPUBLIC

After installing this app, the number our in-store pickup order has increased. Ali helped me out quickly and accurately with my request regarding the setup.

Volaire Clothing

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 11 hours

The app works very well and provides exactly the solution we were looking for. I had a small problem with the setup (which is explained very well) and got help IMMEDIATELY from the Support, who fixed it right away. Incredible service!

Butter Kup Platters

Brilliant App with amazing customer service and support Questions answered quickly and issues resolved within 24 hours.

July 17, 2022

cookieaddictaus

Location Australia

Great app! Works perfect on my store and is simple for customers to use! The customer service is also very helpful and much appreciated! :)

July 10, 2022

Sulphur Springs Truck Patch

The customer service on this app is SWIFT! I had read about that fact but wondered if I'd receive the same luck. I did! I originally gave only four stars because I thought the experience is not as streamlined for the customer as I believe it should be. But I was mistaken on how it works! The customer experience is more streamlined than I thought and I believe all is well. 5 stars!

April 27, 2022

The GYTO Boutique

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I was having problems with this app displaying incorrectly in my store, reached out to customer support, and Ali had it working perfectly in just a few hours. Excellent support!

April 27, 2022