Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps | Reviews

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Youngs Farm

Genie apps was the best fit for what we needed, and then they helped us customize the app for our store to be exactly what we needed. We wanted to be able to create time slots of different lengths, and they are currently helping us to set this up. They also customized some things for us that were just aesthetic, and we really appreciated that. Absolutely amazing support—thank you so much!

Lavender and Honey Kitchen LLC

Quick and responsive customer service, great all around app to make our in-person business ready for web

October 27, 2021

Alofa Foodstuffs

So far the customer service has been quick and efficient. This app helped customize to what I wanted in very little time.

September 19, 2021

Hobby House Blanks

I downloaded this app to make it easier for my customers to access our curbside pick up. I had some trouble getting it to work with my theme, I reached out to customer service and they responded quick and helped me set up the app for my store. Very grateful for the help and I look forward to using the app in my store.

September 8, 2021

Amy's Wedding Flowers NZ

So far so good! I got stuck, emailed them, and they were very fast to help and fix what had gone wrong

August 15, 2021

Merit Uniforms

So glad I found this app. The main reason I like it is because it's easy to add multiple locations and I don't have manage different inventories. Also customer service was fast and friendly!

August 15, 2021

Ferme de la Diligence

I needed to give my customers the possiblily to pick up their order in several of our shops. Works perfectly so far !

August 10, 2021

Ugly Duckling Treasures

Excellent customer support! I needed a color changed on my cart and they were able to fix it. This app makes having local pick up options easy which generates more sales for us.

August 2, 2021

Quilted Connections LLC

Great app for utilizing store pick up. It's very user friendly and I needed some help with additional questions and they were VERY FAST and VERY TIMELY. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to do store pick up and all questions are handled immediately.

July 29, 2021

Desired Esscentials

Love love loveeeee this app! I was using another app for local pickups and it didn't give me certain options like this app does. Also, if you ever need help feel free to contact them. Ali has been very helpful and responsive. Thank you sooo much Ali!!

July 21, 2021