G:Store Pickup + Delivery

G:Store Pickup + Delivery | Reviews

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Mara Desideri

I use this app for the custom pickup locations for our stores. App works great, fully customizable css. And the best support of all the time. They will help you in each step about the app integration

Solange Fashion

We use this app for the pickup option for our stores. App works great, fully customizable css and great (very quick) support!

Janitorial Superstore

Hi, This app works great and the customer service was very helpful. Answered all my questions in a timely manner and got everything fixed to what I needed. I would recommend this app.

Wéva

I asked few questions to solve some problems. They replied shortly with clear information to solve the problems. Good support

Moya Plants

I was checking this app out and they gave me full support on getting it to work for me. I was able to solve the problems I encountered with their help and I know they will be doing that in the future as well.

Casio Music SG

Very useful app with a Free version. The team is extremely helpful! Great product and superb service!

Seguin Gardens

Installation on all of the "delivery/pickup" apps can be complicated (I had another one before this app). The tech support on this one has been great. I had an issue when I updated my theme, and they came back with an easy fix (actually one I should have figured out on my own....my bad!). This past spring when seemingly every store in the world went online the same day because of COVID-19, all tech support centers were overwhelmed. I had all sorts of tech related questions and issues---Globo replied faster than anyone. (It took a week or longer for some others to reply, and I think one or two never did get back to me). I always heard back within a day or two from Helen. One thing I really like about this app that I haven't seen on others is that I can easily limit an item that's fragile or too heavy to be eligible for shipping, but can easily be picked up at the store, or delivered locally---just by putting tags on the products.....so it's easy to add it back to shipping (we have items that we can't ship during cold weather for example) when necessary just by taking those tags off.

L'Atelier des Gâteaux

I had a few problems intalling the app on my website and the globo support team was really helpful! They fixed all my issues and now it works perfectly (even in French!)

Cornman Farms

The Globo support staff was extremely prompt in helping me solve a few issues that I encountered. I also found that they offered a lot of solutions on their website which helped me set up the app properly.

Wake Me Up.paris

Good app. Simple to use and install. The support is very reactive for any question or problem to solve. I appreciate

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9