Store Pickup + Local Delivery

Store Pickup + Local Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Wéva

I asked few questions to solve some problems. They replied shortly with clear information to solve the problems. Good support

Moya Plants

I was checking this app out and they gave me full support on getting it to work for me. I was able to solve the problems I encountered with their help and I know they will be doing that in the future as well.

Casio Music SG

I used this app to showcase the maps of the different outlets I have. Easy to use & there is a free version! Very useful.

Seguin Gardens

Installation on all of the "delivery/pickup" apps can be complicated (I had another one before this app). The tech support on this one has been great. I had an issue when I updated my theme, and they came back with an easy fix (actually one I should have figured out on my own....my bad!). This past spring when seemingly every store in the world went online the same day because of COVID-19, all tech support centers were overwhelmed. I had all sorts of tech related questions and issues---Globo replied faster than anyone. (It took a week or longer for some others to reply, and I think one or two never did get back to me). I always heard back within a day or two from Helen. One thing I really like about this app that I haven't seen on others is that I can easily limit an item that's fragile or too heavy to be eligible for shipping, but can easily be picked up at the store, or delivered locally---just by putting tags on the products.....so it's easy to add it back to shipping (we have items that we can't ship during cold weather for example) when necessary just by taking those tags off.

L'Atelier des Gâteaux

I had a few problems intalling the app on my website and the globo support team was really helpful! They fixed all my issues and now it works perfectly (even in French!)

Cornman Farms

The Globo support staff was extremely prompt in helping me solve a few issues that I encountered. I also found that they offered a lot of solutions on their website which helped me set up the app properly.

Wake Me Up.paris

Good app. Simple to use and install. The support is very reactive for any question or problem to solve. I appreciate

Grocery Buddy

I am most impressed with Globo's support staff. I had many requests to improve my local delivery and they met all my needs. Very responsive and excellent communication.

Teasmith Spirits

Not a store locator as pins don’t have name/address associated.
Tried to email for support but they never got back to me.

Harvest Go

This app allowed us to quickly set up curbside pickup and delivery at our restaurant. The Globo team has been very responsive when we've needed their help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9