Store Pickup + Local Delivery

Store Pickup + Local Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Wake Me Up.paris

Good app. Simple to use and install. The support is very reactive for any question or problem to solve. I appreciate

Grocery Buddy

I am most impressed with Globo's support staff. I had many requests to improve my local delivery and they met all my needs. Very responsive and excellent communication.

Teasmith Spirits

Not a store locator as pins don’t have name/address associated.
Tried to email for support but they never got back to me.

Harvest Go

This app allowed us to quickly set up curbside pickup and delivery at our restaurant. The Globo team has been very responsive when we've needed their help.

Frankie Supermarket

We've been using this app for quite a few days now, got few hiccups at first and have reach out to support which is very very responsive most of the time, we sorted out our problem and surely we'll be keeping this app for our pickup and delivery options.

Madden Enterprises

At first we thought this app was exactly what we needed. Once orders started coming in, the app was malfunctioning. We had to call our customers to find out if they wanted their order shipped, delivered or picked up because the app was telling us they wanted multiple options. We reached out to customer service and granted permission to access our store. They fixed nothing and the changes they sent us via screenshot were not the same options we had in our settings. I would not recommend them at this time

Flowers n' Vases

I haven't had any issues. I changed my theme and now it is not working at all. Currently looking to replace your app. Troubleshooting is not helping.

June 4, 2020

Hello,

we are sorry for the issue. our support team has contacted to you to fix the issue.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you
Best regards,
Helen

3:Sixteen Boutique

it freezes up EVERYTIME we try to change anything.....this is the 5TH time I've tried to change days for pickup and it makes me fill out this stupid "survey" only to freeze up again and I get nowhere!!!! OVER IT!!!!!!!

USA Party Store

I just installed this app, everything is working as expected, they assist me with some customizations as well. I was very impressed with the excellent level of support I received. Helen is always quick to respond to my questions/emails and always follows up to ensure everything works to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend them if you are trying to implement Local delivery and store/curbside pickup.
Thanks for your help - Helen!

Jíbara Kombucha

Good app, easy steps for installation. However, widget is a little tricky to configure so I had to contact customer service. They contacted me, advised me and found the issues and fixed right away. Great Customer Service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9