Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 10 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 6. Oktober 2021

This app is absolutely great, it has worked really well for us to manage contactless pick-ups allowing our customers to select dates and times of pick up, also the technical support is great Helen was very quick to answer my emails and help me with my queries and it's free, very happy. Thanks again!

Hair Quip NZ
Neuseeland
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als 2 jahre
Bearbeitet am 16. April 2020

Does what it says and more. The support team is excellent with helping customise to my requirements. Helen was very knowledgeable in particular.

Fogfathers
Vereinigtes Königreich
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als ein jahr
11. April 2020

I used this app to help me keep selling locally during Covid-19. I had some issues installing (all my own fault) and they were super responsive and helped me fix the issue right away.

notymbathandbody
Bearbeitet am 22. April 2020

Helen couldn't have been more helpful in installing the app for us and making it work well. Very pleased! *Update, 2 weeks later* This app solved a problem we have had with people picking our "local delivery" shipping option but they were 4500km away. We had to refund their order, were lucky they bought again but it was a pain for both parties. We've had none of that since we put this app on. It works really well and when you do something (I have no idea what) that changes it, Helen and the crew fix it no problem. I can't believe the service and I highly recommend if you want to control local delivery.

Thumpers Salon
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 3 monate
5. April 2020

This app is crucial in keeping us afloat during the coronavirus outbreak. The team is polite, their repairs are done in a timely manner, and the app is user friendly. The Globo team in based in Vietnam, so expect a bit of a delay in their response. But during their hours, they are prompt in providing their assistance.

sammysoap
Vereinigte Staaten
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 24 tage
3. April 2020

We chose this App as we needed to set up our online store fast to offer local delivery during the Covid 19 crisis. It was exactly what we needed and Helen and her timely responses at Globo was so helpful with our questions and tweaks. We had it working to our specifications in a couple of days. Having the ability for in store or for us curbside pickup was also a bonus. Thanks!

Konbiniya Japan Centre
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa ein monat
2. April 2020

Great, Easy to use. Good customer service. Helen was excellent.

Hemisphere Coffee Roasters
Vereinigte Staaten
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 9 tage
2. April 2020

Work perfectly with my store!

Les Serres Legault
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 2 monate
29. März 2020

Great little app, looks great and really helps grow our local delivery service. Had a few little glitches setting up but Helen in support was excellent at sorting it out

teaspoon tea company
Vereinigtes Königreich
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 2 monate
28. März 2020

Super App working Great thank you for the team, they helped with the installation of the local delivery option and it works very well. I appreciate all the hard work these coders do and especially because they are doing this for free,

EuroMax Foods The Good Food Store
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 3 monate
Globo hat geantwortet 28. März 2020

Thank you for your lovely words.🥰 We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Our developer will definitely be happy to read what you wrote! Happy to help! Helen