G:Store Pickup + Delivery

G:Store Pickup + Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Solange Fashion

We use this app for the pickup option for our stores. App works great, fully customizable css and great (very quick) support!

Janitorial Superstore

Hi, This app works great and the customer service was very helpful. Answered all my questions in a timely manner and got everything fixed to what I needed. I would recommend this app.

Wéva

I asked few questions to solve some problems. They replied shortly with clear information to solve the problems. Good support

Moya Plants

I was checking this app out and they gave me full support on getting it to work for me. I was able to solve the problems I encountered with their help and I know they will be doing that in the future as well.

Seguin Gardens

Installation on all of the "delivery/pickup" apps can be complicated (I had another one before this app). The tech support on this one has been great. I had an issue when I updated my theme, and they came back with an easy fix (actually one I should have figured out on my own....my bad!). This past spring when seemingly every store in the world went online the same day because of COVID-19, all tech support centers were overwhelmed. I had all sorts of tech related questions and issues---Globo replied faster than anyone. (It took a week or longer for some others to reply, and I think one or two never did get back to me). I always heard back within a day or two from Helen. One thing I really like about this app that I haven't seen on others is that I can easily limit an item that's fragile or too heavy to be eligible for shipping, but can easily be picked up at the store, or delivered locally---just by putting tags on the products.....so it's easy to add it back to shipping (we have items that we can't ship during cold weather for example) when necessary just by taking those tags off.

L'Atelier des Gâteaux

I had a few problems intalling the app on my website and the globo support team was really helpful! They fixed all my issues and now it works perfectly (even in French!)

Wake Me Up.paris

Good app. Simple to use and install. The support is very reactive for any question or problem to solve. I appreciate

Grocery Buddy

I am most impressed with Globo's support staff. I had many requests to improve my local delivery and they met all my needs. Very responsive and excellent communication.

Harvest Go

This app allowed us to quickly set up curbside pickup and delivery at our restaurant. The Globo team has been very responsive when we've needed their help.

Frankie Supermarket

We've been using this app for quite a few days now, got few hiccups at first and have reach out to support which is very very responsive most of the time, we sorted out our problem and surely we'll be keeping this app for our pickup and delivery options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6