Store Pickup + Local Delivery

Store Pickup + Local Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Frankie Supermarket

We've been using this app for quite a few days now, got few hiccups at first and have reach out to support which is very very responsive most of the time, we sorted out our problem and surely we'll be keeping this app for our pickup and delivery options.

Madden Enterprises

At first we thought this app was exactly what we needed. Once orders started coming in, the app was malfunctioning. We had to call our customers to find out if they wanted their order shipped, delivered or picked up because the app was telling us they wanted multiple options. We reached out to customer service and granted permission to access our store. They fixed nothing and the changes they sent us via screenshot were not the same options we had in our settings. I would not recommend them at this time

Flowers n' Vases

I haven't had any issues. I changed my theme and now it is not working at all. Currently looking to replace your app. Troubleshooting is not helping.

June 4, 2020

Hello,

we are sorry for the issue. our support team has contacted to you to fix the issue.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you
Best regards,
Helen

3:Sixteen Boutique

it freezes up EVERYTIME we try to change anything.....this is the 5TH time I've tried to change days for pickup and it makes me fill out this stupid "survey" only to freeze up again and I get nowhere!!!! OVER IT!!!!!!!

USA Party Store

I just installed this app, everything is working as expected, they assist me with some customizations as well. I was very impressed with the excellent level of support I received. Helen is always quick to respond to my questions/emails and always follows up to ensure everything works to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend them if you are trying to implement Local delivery and store/curbside pickup.
Thanks for your help - Helen!

Jíbara Kombucha

Good app, easy steps for installation. However, widget is a little tricky to configure so I had to contact customer service. They contacted me, advised me and found the issues and fixed right away. Great Customer Service!

Ristorante Maffei

We use this app on our eshop and it works very well.
Customer care is amazing and we're so happy to work with this app.

Divine Goods and Gifts

I had some initial glitches with the app but Helen helped so much and now they are all worked out. The app has been so helpful to my business during Covid.

Cliff Heat at Home

Helen is extremely responsive and helped me resolve a lot of little snags I had when implementing the app.

logisticmytreco

Thank you for the excellent service and very quick to help me with the installation. wonderful apps