G:Store Pickup + Delivery

G:Store Pickup + Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

USA Party Store

I just installed this app, everything is working as expected, they assist me with some customizations as well. I was very impressed with the excellent level of support I received. Helen is always quick to respond to my questions/emails and always follows up to ensure everything works to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend them if you are trying to implement Local delivery and store/curbside pickup.
Thanks for your help - Helen!

Ristorante Maffei

We use this app on our eshop and it works very well.
Customer care is amazing and we're so happy to work with this app.

Cliff Heat at Home

Helen is extremely responsive and helped me resolve a lot of little snags I had when implementing the app.

logisticmytreco

Thank you for the excellent service and very quick to help me with the installation. wonderful apps

Online Shop-Van Luyk Greenhouses and Garden Centre

very handy app to manage our store pickup and local delivery request. Very flexible through customization. Great customer support.

Gubbels groenten en fruit

Fantastic and complete app. Great support also! Definitely recommending this app to everyone who needs a great store-pickup app.

Lindsay Sportsline Custom Wear

This app has been great for allowing local delivery and local pick-up options during the COVID-19 pandemic. Does everything we need it to. The customer service has been excellent with any questions we have had.

Chavez Family Farms

Solid app with A+ tech support and customer service; setup and maintenance are both easy to navigate. Couldn't really ask for more, they made setting up my online store a dream!

pincearon.hu

I've found some issues in the app but the developers were very helpful in eliminating these problems. Probably it was not so easy to solve them, so it took a little bit longer but it was worth to wait. During the whole process the support was very helpful! Thank you guys, great job!

Happy Remita

Very good app ! I needed custom arrangements and they were reactive and able to help me. Thank you !