G:Store Pickup + Delivery

G:Store Pickup + Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Saugatuck Sweets

This app has been fantastic and is just what we've needed due to the Covid-19 crisis. The pick-up and local delivery options are just what we needed to give our customers the service they are craving!

Support for the app has also been outstanding. Very responsive to our needs and willing to step in and handle our requests no matter how big or small! Highly recommended!

Hyssop Beauty Apothecary L.L.C.

During the COVID-19 crisis, I wanted to give my online customers the opportunity to pick up in-store or receive free delivery within the local community. Shopify's shipping options can be added but there is no way to control who selects free-local delivery. I had several orders from 500+miles away choose "free local delivery in (town)". I installed this app and needed some assistance. The support team has been wonderful. I'm super-pleased with it. It's working flawlessly.

Hair Quip NZ

This app is being freat for us during this time with the Covid-19 pandemic we have been able to offer contactless pick-up, the date and time selected are great, also the technical support is great Helen was very quick to answer and help me with my queries and it's free, very happy. Thanks again!

Fogfathers

Does what it says and more. The support team is excellent with helping customise to my requirements. Helen was very knowledgeable in particular.

notymbathandbody

I used this app to help me keep selling locally during Covid-19. I had some issues installing (all my own fault) and they were super responsive and helped me fix the issue right away.

Thumpers Salon

Helen couldn't have been more helpful in installing the app for us and making it work well. Very pleased! *Update, 2 weeks later* This app solved a problem we have had with people picking our "local delivery" shipping option but they were 4500km away. We had to refund their order, were lucky they bought again but it was a pain for both parties. We've had none of that since we put this app on. It works really well and when you do something (I have no idea what) that changes it, Helen and the crew fix it no problem. I can't believe the service and I highly recommend if you want to control local delivery.

sammysoap

This app is crucial in keeping us afloat during the coronavirus outbreak. The team is polite, their repairs are done in a timely manner, and the app is user friendly. The Globo team in based in Vietnam, so expect a bit of a delay in their response. But during their hours, they are prompt in providing their assistance.

Konbiniya Japan Centre

We chose this App as we needed to set up our online store fast to offer local delivery during the Covid 19 crisis. It was exactly what we needed and Helen and her timely responses at Globo was so helpful with our questions and tweaks. We had it working to our specifications in a couple of days. Having the ability for in store or for us curbside pickup was also a bonus. Thanks!

Hemisphere Coffee Roasters

Great, Easy to use. Good customer service. Helen was excellent.

Les Serres Legault

Work perfectly with my store!