G:Store Pickup Local Delivery

Click and collect, Delivery time, local pickup, store locator

$9.90/month. 7-day free trial.

logisticmytreco

Thank you for the excellent service and very quick to help me with the installation. wonderful apps

Online Shop-Van Luyk Greenhouses and Garden Centre

Time spent using app About 1 year

very handy app to manage our store pickup and local delivery request. Very flexible through customization. Great customer support.

Gubbels groenten en fruit

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic and complete app. Great support also! Definitely recommending this app to everyone who needs a great store-pickup app.

Lindsay Sportsline Custom Wear

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been great for allowing local delivery and local pick-up options during the COVID-19 pandemic. Does everything we need it to. The customer service has been excellent with any questions we have had.

Chavez Family Farms

Solid app with A+ tech support and customer service; setup and maintenance are both easy to navigate. Couldn't really ask for more, they made setting up my online store a dream!

pincearon.hu

Location Hungary

I've found some issues in the app but the developers were very helpful in eliminating these problems. Probably it was not so easy to solve them, so it took a little bit longer but it was worth to wait. During the whole process the support was very helpful! Thank you guys, great job!

Happy Remita

Location Nigeria

Very good app ! I needed custom arrangements and they were reactive and able to help me. Thank you !

Saugatuck Sweets

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been fantastic and is just what we've needed due to the Covid-19 crisis. The pick-up and local delivery options are just what we needed to give our customers the service they are craving!

Support for the app has also been outstanding. Very responsive to our needs and willing to step in and handle our requests no matter how big or small! Highly recommended!

Hyssop Beauty Apothecary L.L.C.

During the COVID-19 crisis, I wanted to give my online customers the opportunity to pick up in-store or receive free delivery within the local community. Shopify's shipping options can be added but there is no way to control who selects free-local delivery. I had several orders from 500+miles away choose "free local delivery in (town)". I installed this app and needed some assistance. The support team has been wonderful. I'm super-pleased with it. It's working flawlessly.

Hair Quip NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is absolutely great, it has worked really well for us to manage contactless pick-ups allowing our customers to select dates and times of pick up, also the technical support is great Helen was very quick to answer my emails and help me with my queries and it's free, very happy. Thanks again!