Store Pickup + Local Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Family Flowers Inc

App works well.
Customer Support is "robotic". We used the app for over 2 weeks during the time it was free (and can show proof), accidentally deleted the app, and reinstalled within an hour and now fall under the $14/month fee. Contacted customer service immediately (Helen) and keep receiving the same auto reply email stating all company information needed to be reinstalled - and it didn't. It was over such a short time frame that all company info, customer info and settings were retained.
I will update this review if progress is made. So far, we are being treated as a new customer at $14US/month - during a time where hundreds of companies are extending helping hands to businesses. Customer service has been contacted and been given multiple opportunities to rectify this issue, beyond a 10% discount ($12.60US/mth)

Fogfathers

Does what it says and more. The support team is excellent with helping customise to my requirements. Helen was very knowledgeable in particular.

Seriously Low Carb

For free it has some great functionality but it isn't UK or Chrome friendly with Local Delivery. 1) The app will ask to access the customers location and then populate the full address into the POST CODE checker field. So by default the user will get a 'Your Postcode does not qualify for delivery' 2 If you (the customer) deletes the address and enters just their Postcode then it will probably fail, unless you have put in every possibly permuation that a UK postcoe check could have. For example the following seaches would fail for Postcode HP1 2AA. A part search such as HP1, a full lower case search hp1 2aa, a single strong upper case HP12AA and a single sting lower case hp12aa. So all in all they user has to really guess the format correctly OR you can manage this by creating and maintaining 6 variation of the same postcode. FYI, The England Postcoe list is too large for excel, you need to manage in in 3 spreadsheets, so if you multiple that by the 6 variations (upper case, lower etc) then you have a terrible time managing this. For the developers it would be VERY VERY easy to fix. All they need to do is let the validation ignore spaces, upper/lower case and have a 3 digit validation option. This is one reason I have only put 3 stars on the app - so they will fix this, and then it can go back to 5 stars. For now I can't use Local Delivery. Shame :(

April 15, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. But I think there was confusing here. Because our app work with any kind of zip code.
We are using Google API to validate zipcode & distance. so it can't wrong.

I have email for you in April 13, 2020. But I didn't see your response.
I'm still looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards,
Helen

notymbathandbody

I used this app to help me keep selling locally during Covid-19. I had some issues installing (all my own fault) and they were super responsive and helped me fix the issue right away.

Thumpers Salon

Helen couldn't have been more helpful in installing the app for us and making it work well. Very pleased! *Update, 2 weeks later* This app solved a problem we have had with people picking our "local delivery" shipping option but they were 4500km away. We had to refund their order, were lucky they bought again but it was a pain for both parties. We've had none of that since we put this app on. It works really well and when you do something (I have no idea what) that changes it, Helen and the crew fix it no problem. I can't believe the service and I highly recommend if you want to control local delivery.

Jenni's UGLY Chocolates

I've used this app for awhile now and needed some help recently to change some things around with the COVID outbreak. I was reminded how helpful, polite and efficient the staff are. They were quick to help and got the job done.

sammysoap

This app is crucial in keeping us afloat during the coronavirus outbreak. The team is polite, their repairs are done in a timely manner, and the app is user friendly. The Globo team in based in Vietnam, so expect a bit of a delay in their response. But during their hours, they are prompt in providing their assistance.

Konbiniya Japan Centre

We chose this App as we needed to set up our online store fast to offer local delivery during the Covid 19 crisis. It was exactly what we needed and Helen and her timely responses at Globo was so helpful with our questions and tweaks. We had it working to our specifications in a couple of days. Having the ability for in store or for us curbside pickup was also a bonus. Thanks!

Hemisphere Coffee Roasters

Great, Easy to use. Good customer service. Helen was excellent.

Les Serres Legault

Work perfectly with my store!