G:Store Pickup + Delivery

G:Store Pickup + Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

teaspoon tea company

Great little app, looks great and really helps grow our local delivery service. Had a few little glitches setting up but Helen in support was excellent at sorting it out

EuroMax Foods The Good Food Store

Super App working Great thank you for the team, they helped with the installation of the local delivery option and it works very well. I appreciate all the hard work these coders do and especially because they are doing this for free,

March 28, 2020

Thank you for your lovely words.🥰 We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Our developer will definitely be happy to read what you wrote! Happy to help! Helen

Brooklan Tree

This app is fantastic, it suits my business needs perfectly. i love that its free but the developers went above and beyond to get this working exactly how i needed it.

March 28, 2020

10 stars for your review.🥰 Thank you so much!👍 Our developer will definitely be happy to read what you wrote! Happy to help! Helen

Pinny's Judaica Gift Center

Great service via email.
I had a problem. I reach out to them via email and got good service.
I recommend sending them emails to get quick response.

Thank you so much for the great review! 👍 Happy to help! Helen

The Nest:Attachment Parenting Hub

I got problem when i tried installing it on my theme, and they help me ASAP, after 2 hours they fix my problem! Thank you guys, your apps is now working on our website.

Bäckerei-Café-Konditorei Buchegger GmbH

Considering this is free, it's a great app. Unfortunately there are to many features missing like limiting orders per day, selecting days when delivery is available, etc.
Wrote them some suggestions, if they keep improving it, there is a lot of potential.

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! I'm really appreciate!

Crafter's Vinyl Supply

I am very thankful for the team, they helped with the installation of the pickup option and it works very well. I appreciate all the hard work these coders do and especially because they are doing this for free, I am very grateful and pray God's rich blessing on your business for giving freely like this. Jesus loves all you guys and He has given you great ability for His kingdom. Seek Him and you will live!

Honeymoon Living Store

Pretty good free app! Thanks for making this practical app available.
Also important, thank you for fixing the installation when it was needed. You were amazing at getting into the store and fixing the issue promptly! Major thank you!!!

Agape Love Always!
Honeymoon Living Intl

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much for appreciating my support. 🥰🥰You've definitely made my days better!!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. I’m feel free to help you
Helen 🤗

Games King Store

This is a pretty awesome free app. Customers can get directions to my brick and mortar. They can also select items for pickup in-store, the app sets the shipping address to the store. That is fixing a sales tax problem I was having.

Le Med

This is a good free app for those who are looking for delivery date and store pickup options.

The customer support is very helpful. I highly recommend this app.