G:Store Pickup + Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Chorley Group Parts & Accessories

Great application!

At first, I was stumped on how to use this app as nothing seemed to be going right for me! I contacted the support team and spoke to a lady called Helen, who throughout this whole process of getting my account back on track has been amazing! Always able to reach her on email and she has been the most supporting person when it comes to making my Shopify store work correctly, especially the "Pickup From Store" functionality.

Helen & the developer have worked on it for days and got there in the end, fulfilling everything I asked for of them and making me happy!

Thanks, guys! I love the app and would recommend it to anyone!

Regards

Furinno SG

This app can help to provide a good service on changing the option from shipping to store pickup. It is easily to be used.

January 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🎉 Helen

Foodie Fit

Great app, does what it says and it's free! Any issues were resolved quickly and efficiently. No complaints.

MATION AB

really nice app and efficient customers service. thank you so much guys!!!

Calamazag Plant Nursery

Great app to allow customers to collect from your shop/warehouse or even pop up stores. I had a few problems getting started but customer service was great and got me up and running quickly. To me customer service is as important as the apps features which is why I have given this 5 stars.

Stripes & Checks

Works exactly as expected. There was a small issue with the wrong location showing but the support team fixed it extremely quickly and were super helpful. Highly recommended!

draft-8

For now on, its all perfect, thank you guys it work fine and thank you to help me to design it as I wanted

Head West Bozeman

This app is wonderful! Helen from the Support team was great to work with. Thanks Globo Store Locator + Pickup for great customer service!

MavoxIndia

Great customer support and timely solution. I really appreciate your service on short notice. It really made my day

Thanks Team

WULT Beauty

emma is being so helpful. The live chat can help solving your problems immediately without any delays. Thanks so much

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review!!
She's a tremendous asset to our team, and we're lucky to have her.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions about the app. We are preparing for the next versions, with more features.