Store Pickup + Local Delivery

Store Pickup + Local Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Zemos Online

Fast response rate by the team, the integration is not as smooth as some other apps but the responsiveness of team makes up for it. Would be better if it can be more dummy-proofed

Janet Bell

Really good free app and very helpful support. Simple layout. Some improvements could be made but overall very good.

Honeymoon Living Store

Pretty good free app! Thanks for making this practical app available.
Also important, thank you for fixing the installation when it was needed. You were amazing at getting into the store and fixing the issue promptly! Major thank you!!!

Agape Love Always!
Honeymoon Living Intl

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much for appreciating my support. 🥰🥰You've definitely made my days better!!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. I’m feel free to help you
Helen 🤗

Games King Store

This is a pretty awesome free app. Customers can get directions to my brick and mortar. They can also select items for pickup in-store, the app sets the shipping address to the store. That is fixing a sales tax problem I was having.

Le Med

This is a good free app for those who are looking for delivery date and store pickup options.

The customer support is very helpful. I highly recommend this app.

FunTech

This is a fantastic app, and the customer support is very very helpful. I highly recommend this app.

Safran bien-être

The application is good. The service support are wonderful. You cn trust and use it. Read the help for installing it.

Chorley Group Parts & Accessories

Great application!

At first, I was stumped on how to use this app as nothing seemed to be going right for me! I contacted the support team and spoke to a lady called Helen, who throughout this whole process of getting my account back on track has been amazing! Always able to reach her on email and she has been the most supporting person when it comes to making my Shopify store work correctly, especially the "Pickup From Store" functionality.

Helen & the developer have worked on it for days and got there in the end, fulfilling everything I asked for of them and making me happy!

Thanks, guys! I love the app and would recommend it to anyone!

Regards

Furinno SG

This app can help to provide a good service on changing the option from shipping to store pickup. It is easily to be used.

January 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🎉 Helen

Foodie Fit

Great app, does what it says and it's free! Any issues were resolved quickly and efficiently. No complaints.