G:Store Pickup + Delivery

G:Store Pickup + Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

WULT Beauty

emma is being so helpful. The live chat can help solving your problems immediately without any delays. Thanks so much

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review!!
She's a tremendous asset to our team, and we're lucky to have her.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions about the app. We are preparing for the next versions, with more features.

I Wear Local

Needed a little support because we're not super tech savvy but the replies from their support team were quick and helpful! Would recommend as a free option for in store pickup capabilities.

Teng Tools

This app is awesome!! Installed the app yesterday and so far so good! Customer support response was extremely fast and helpful. Highly recommend!

Mezquite Installations

Our company decided to use this app because we wanted to include a pick up option for our customers. With this app we can add multiple stores, from which our customers can choose which to pick up from.

DK Reef Treasures

Their support staff was very helpful in making the changes that I needed and they have a quick turn around. I use the pickup option which is perfect for my locals.

September 13, 2019

Thanks for leaving us the amazing review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Helen from Globo

Mack Craft Supply

The app works well. I needed some support for set up and they worked promptly to help me resolve those issues.

Truck Town

They accommodated both requests I had within 1 business day! I'm just shocked they're so responsive and helpful with an app I'm not paying anything for... Now that they've made a few tweaks to my version it's absolutely perfect! Works exactly as it should, solved my in-store pick up tax problem!!! I have to collect tax on in-store pickup orders no matter what the customer's address is. I had read several articles in Shopify and there's no other way to do this, unless you want to hire a shopify expert for a couple hundred dollars....

Outdoor Concepts

Works great and looks good, thank you! It would be great if you can choose colors that match your theme :)

Becerra's Tamales

Great customer service! I had an issue with the store locator and they worked on it until it was resolved. I would recommend this tool to enhance your store and help customers find your location when completing their purchases.

Atc Cart

I’m new to Shopify and just finished setting up my first store with this wonderful App. The great support from Nham will make the experience smooth and painless. Thumbs up for the app and the support.

1 2 3 4 6 Next