Store Pickup + Local Delivery

Store Pickup + Local Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Terra Origin

Does not work as displayed. Does not filter by distance. Search does nothing. It does not geo locate the user and show them the closest location, it just shows all of them. Huge waste of time installing and entering locations.

MATION AB

really nice app and efficient customers service. thank you so much guys!!!

Calamazag Plant Nursery

Great app to allow customers to collect from your shop/warehouse or even pop up stores. I had a few problems getting started but customer service was great and got me up and running quickly. To me customer service is as important as the apps features which is why I have given this 5 stars.

Rhinestones-N-Rawhide

I liked adding a Store Pickup option to my cart, but I was hoping it would automatically disable the shipping options, which it didn't. I still had to add Store Pickup as a shipping zone which makes it an option for all my US customers in checkout. So in reality, the App didn't do a whole lot. Ideally when a customer chooses "store pickup" in the cart is the only time it store pickup comes up as a shipping option.

Goods4Causes

I installed it to use the free pickup in store and it still didn't disable shipping location. You can do it by yourself without an app, just by entering a new rate in your zone.

Stripes & Checks

Works exactly as expected. There was a small issue with the wrong location showing but the support team fixed it extremely quickly and were super helpful. Highly recommended!

draft-8

For now on, its all perfect, thank you guys it work fine and thank you to help me to design it as I wanted

Head West Bozeman

This app is wonderful! Helen from the Support team was great to work with. Thanks Globo Store Locator + Pickup for great customer service!

MavoxIndia

Great customer support and timely solution. I really appreciate your service on short notice. It really made my day

Thanks Team

WULT Beauty

emma is being so helpful. The live chat can help solving your problems immediately without any delays. Thanks so much

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review!!
She's a tremendous asset to our team, and we're lucky to have her.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions about the app. We are preparing for the next versions, with more features.