Store Pickup + Local Delivery

Store Pickup + Local Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Colonial Needle Company

This app is not what it appears to be. You have to provide the exact longitude and latitude of every single shop you would like to upload. We have over 500+ locations that offer our products so this was a huge job. After getting those all up, and getting the app on the website, I was told that the only way to search for a shop is by name, NOT by location as demonstrated in the "Gallery" images. This is useless for us as we are trying to use this to show what shops are closest to them. This app was very deceitful.

Walrus Oil

Price was fair but could not get the app to work. Followed all instructions but ended up deleting it after the first day.

Becerra's Tamales

Great customer service! I had an issue with the store locator and they worked on it until it was resolved. I would recommend this tool to enhance your store and help customers find your location when completing their purchases.

RF Custom - Rugby Supply

The ONLY thing I'm looking for is the ability to disable the REQUIREMENT to enter shipping information. The install requires entering payment info, and this shouldn't need to be an app. This should be standard in Shopify

CineStore

Install was fairly painless. You need to do a couple of things, not a one click install but it guides you through it. It takes a minute so be patient as it won't be active straight away. The main issue I have with the app is that it asks you to add a Free postage option called "Store Pickup" so that it can be used when someone selects store pickup. But the issue is the Free postage option also shows when someone selects delivery. I have had this before without the app and customers select it because its free and then ask why their order is not delivered. Anyway I reached out to Globo but they said I need to speak to shopify support to change that, this will be a coding/chargeable service I would think.

Alishascupcakes

Using this app was a nightmare! Constantly always needing to contact the developer. Would get fixed for a day and then would continue having problems the next day. Never would I use this app again.

Atc Cart

I’m new to Shopify and just finished setting up my first store with this wonderful App. The great support from Nham will make the experience smooth and painless. Thumbs up for the app and the support.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next