G:Store Pickup + Delivery

G:Store Pickup + Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Delivery Date

Madden Enterprises

At first we thought this app was exactly what we needed. Once orders started coming in, the app was malfunctioning. We had to call our customers to find out if they wanted their order shipped, delivered or picked up because the app was telling us they wanted multiple options. We reached out to customer service and granted permission to access our store. They fixed nothing and the changes they sent us via screenshot were not the same options we had in our settings. I would not recommend them at this time

Family Flowers Inc

App works well.
Customer Support is "robotic". We used the app for over 2 weeks during the time it was free (and can show proof), accidentally deleted the app, and reinstalled within an hour and now fall under the $14/month fee. Contacted customer service immediately (Helen) and keep receiving the same auto reply email stating all company information needed to be reinstalled - and it didn't. It was over such a short time frame that all company info, customer info and settings were retained.
I will update this review if progress is made. So far, we are being treated as a new customer at $14US/month - during a time where hundreds of companies are extending helping hands to businesses. Customer service has been contacted and been given multiple opportunities to rectify this issue, beyond a 10% discount ($12.60US/mth)

Rhinestones-N-Rawhide

I liked adding a Store Pickup option to my cart, but I was hoping it would automatically disable the shipping options, which it didn't. I still had to add Store Pickup as a shipping zone which makes it an option for all my US customers in checkout. So in reality, the App didn't do a whole lot. Ideally when a customer chooses "store pickup" in the cart is the only time it store pickup comes up as a shipping option.

Walrus Oil

Price was fair but could not get the app to work. Followed all instructions but ended up deleting it after the first day.

RF Custom - Rugby Supply

The ONLY thing I'm looking for is the ability to disable the REQUIREMENT to enter shipping information. The install requires entering payment info, and this shouldn't need to be an app. This should be standard in Shopify