G:Store Pickup Local Delivery

Click and collect, Delivery time, local pickup, store locator

Price: Free

Cornman Farms

The Globo support staff was extremely prompt in helping me solve a few issues that I encountered. I also found that they offered a lot of solutions on their website which helped me set up the app properly.

Jíbara Kombucha

Good app, easy steps for installation. However, widget is a little tricky to configure so I had to contact customer service. They contacted me, advised me and found the issues and fixed right away. Great Customer Service!

Divine Goods and Gifts

I had some initial glitches with the app but Helen helped so much and now they are all worked out. The app has been so helpful to my business during Covid.

serglui

Location Spain

Excellent support¡¡ Thanks Helen for your help during all the process. It was very usefull¡¡¡
Thanks¡

Jenni's UGLY Chocolates

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've used this app for awhile now and needed some help recently to change some things around with the COVID outbreak. I was reminded how helpful, polite and efficient the staff are. They were quick to help and got the job done.

Pastisseria el Cigne

Location Spain

Pickup works perfectly, but "local delivery" doesn't respect my opening hours. I contacted them and they responded they will fix it.
When the client chooses when he wants the delivery, the calendar appears from Sunday to Saturday and it's confusing since in Spain we use from Monday to Sunday. Would be perfect if it could be fixed.
Apart from this, it's quite weird that when the client choses "pickup delivery" and hoes back to shop, a new item called "pickup delivery" appears.
Overall a good app taking into account it's FREE! :) Gonna give 5 stars when it gets fixed

Zemos Online

Location Hong Kong SAR

Fast response rate by the team, the integration is not as smooth as some other apps but the responsiveness of team makes up for it. Would be better if it can be more dummy-proofed

Janet Bell

Really good free app and very helpful support. Simple layout. Some improvements could be made but overall very good.

Safran bien-être

Location France

The application is good. The service support are wonderful. You cn trust and use it. Read the help for installing it.

Blow Up Vintage

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We used this free application to have a pickup store option for our eshop. The support staff of Globo was very hellfull during the installation and they answer us very quickly. We recommand it.

Previous 1