G:Store Pickup Local Delivery

Click and collect, Delivery time, local pickup, store locator

Price: Free

Vixt

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have been using the plugin for a while without a problem and when I had an issue, they solve it quickly. Very good service!

OLIO DI SERRA

Location France

Une très bonne application, simple d'utilisation, qui nous a permis de palier facilement à une problématique sur notre boutique (gratuitement qui plus est!). Si vous cherchez à limiter l'expédition de certains produits en fonction de codes postaux, c'est l'application qu'il vous faut. De plus, le support est adorable et super réactif. Ils m'ont assisté à de nombreuses reprises et le travail abattu est toujours parfait. Je recommande vivement !

Snapcaster.EU

Location France

Very nice application and awesome and reactive support. You could manage your own expedition paramaters from Shopify, Pickup Store and Local Delivery. Everything I need and design was customized in my cart page by customer support. Highly recommended

Laura's

App is easy to use and extremely useful. Had an issue with an order and Helen was quick to respond and fix it. Highly recommended!

Amanda Lynn

The customer service behind trouble shooting any issues is very timely and they go above and beyond to help - even if the issue isn't with their own app!

Mara Desideri

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use this app for the custom pickup locations for our stores. App works great, fully customizable css. And the best support of all the time. They will help you in each step about the app integration

Solange Fashion

Location Netherlands

We use this app for the pickup option for our stores. App works great, fully customizable css and great (very quick) support!

Janitorial Superstore

Hi, This app works great and the customer service was very helpful. Answered all my questions in a timely manner and got everything fixed to what I needed. I would recommend this app.

Wéva

Location Réunion

I asked few questions to solve some problems. They replied shortly with clear information to solve the problems. Good support

Moya Plants

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was checking this app out and they gave me full support on getting it to work for me. I was able to solve the problems I encountered with their help and I know they will be doing that in the future as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7