Anmeldelser (156)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 29. marts 2022

Great support, fast response, happy with the app. Definitively recommended, it does what it's supposed to do.

Cool Mini-Splits
4 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 29. marts 2022

Hello Cool Mini-Splits,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any other issue

5. april 2023

J'avais un peu de bug mais quand meme fonctionne bien et c'est tres utile.
Un plugin qui m'aide et me protege avec les copieur de site

Rug UFO™
Italien
4 måneder bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 6. april 2023

Hello Rug UFO™,
Hope you're doing well!

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the review. Our app is up to date and it's live. Please check and update your review.

30. marts 2023

Highly Recommended! This is my 1st ever Review on any App, You Are Most Deserving Man. Really Appreciate You! God Bless You

MiSQ
Pakistan
2 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 31. marts 2023

Hello MiSQ,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any queries.

Redigeret 31. august 2021

Excellent product and high quality service. Everything works and is very helpful. Dako is a good man!

EduPLAYtion
Australien
En dag bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 31. august 2021

Hello EduPLAYtion,

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're glad we can help you and appreciate the review :)

30. september 2022

I use for shopping content being stolen but more importantly part of the app. I highly recommend this app if you want to protect your shop. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded. Love the design as well.

Tiendatodos
Storbritannien
Cirka 16 timer bruger appen
25. marts 2022

I was worried that my collection of photos would be stolen from my store. I'm so happy that i found this app. Thank you Roar team. Thanks for the app

Designer Luxury & Co.
Cirka 12 timer bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 25. marts 2022

Hello Designer Luxury & Co,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.

24. marts 2023

Love it so far. I like that I can block specific countries. I'll update the review after using it for a month.

CatIveyDesignStudio
Cirka 6 timer bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 26. marts 2023

Hello CatIveyDesignStudio,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any queries.

Redigeret 10. februar 2022

Terrific App! Tried the other app which was good as well but it doesn't have the country blocker hence I opted for this one. Very clean and neat console. This app does everything it advertises. Very easy to implement and configure. The support team was exceptional ...

The Love Messages INC
38 minutter bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 10. februar 2022

Hello The Love Messages INC,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.

13. oktober 2021

Customer service was very helpful and app met all of our needs! Installation was quick and easy, didn't slow our site down either.

The Screen Surgery
Storbritannien
15 minutter bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 13. oktober 2021

Hello The Screen Surgery,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from our app.

6. april 2023

TOP we use now! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Matelas Confort