Anmeldelser (156)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. juli 2022

J'ai installé cette application et depuis je ne me fais plus voler les contenus de mes sites. Bravo aux concepteurs de cette application

Fitshoes.Store
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 13. juli 2022

Hello Fitshoes.Store,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any other issue

10. november 2023

great app

Pebbletile.Co
USA
10 minutter bruger appen
2. juli 2021

Speed booster is amazing, perfect, it will stop most of the copycats and country block too, very easily installed and runs smoothly. To be even better, I would suggest blocking other apps that can spy on stores.

STARLING ICE
Cambodja
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 24. november 2021

Hello STARLING ICE,

Thanks so much for the kind words!. appreciate the review.

Thanks :)

11. april 2023

best app. for sure.

King Pacifiers
Uruguay
29 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 12. april 2023

Hello King Pacifiers,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any queries.

8. maj 2021

Great service and app works! I recommened it,if developer design more feature i have submitted, it would be fine。

ielegantify.com
Kina
29 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 10. maj 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get awesome...

3. november 2022

This app has most of the functions that I need to protect my store and the price is reasonable as well. Really recommend this app!!

Orion Art
Vietnam
28 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 3. november 2022

Hello Orion Arts,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any queries.

Redigeret 5. marts 2023

I have been using this app for only a day and I see some improvements already. It looks like it just may be a good app. I will come back in one month's time to write an update.

Christina's Fabrics Online Superstore
27 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 26. marts 2023

Hello Christina's Fabrics Online Superstore,

22. september 2021

It works exactly as expected. Extremely easy to install and works like a pro. recommend if you want to keep your content protected and protect by country. Thank you guys

Rebecca's $5 Bling
USA
25 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 25. september 2021

Hello Rebecca's $5 Bling,

9. juni 2022

First time I use this kind of application and pleasantly surprised. It works for the moment, now to see on the long term what it gives and the evolution of the proposed features.

Site Officiel Skinx™
25 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 9. juni 2022

Hello Site Officiel Skinx™,

16. april 2023

Does what it says on the tin. Great all in one app.

Home Treasures