Anmeldelser (156)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. januar 2022

It does what it says it does. We're using both the disbale right click feature and the country block. Both seem to be working really well. Chat support was very helpful when we had a question about blocking.

Sakora Linn Boutique
22 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 26. januar 2022

Hello Sakora Linn Boutique,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.

21. april 2021

it does exactly what it says, it is super easy to set up and instant loader is super excited, i recommend it to everybody

TLCSALE.COM
21 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 21. april 2021

Thank you so much for writing such a thoughtful review. We are truly glad to know you liked the app for your customized products and our team was able to provide you effective support. Thank you once again for choosing our app and recommending the...

22. april 2021

Very Easy to Use and Great Support !!. I was always worried about my content being stolen. Thanks to this app no more worries now Great work guys. I would highly recommend this app.

Decor24
Israel
17 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 22. april 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Thanks !

17. maj 2021

What a great app and it has several apps inside that help with my needs like the country blocker to curb fraud and bots from hitting my website but also an accelerator to help pages load faster and not to forget protecting your images and content on your site from bot scrappers that want to copy and compete with you. I work too hard to share my work with competitors. Thank you for the quick responses in support.

Coastal Gifts Inc
15 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 18. maj 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words!. We're glad we can help and appreciate the review :)

16. april 2023

GREAT APP FOR PROTECTING HARDWORK THANK YOU SO MUCH …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

SpineMasterr
Malaysia
14 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 18. april 2023

Hello SpineMasterr,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any queries.

20. juni 2021

Like many store owners, I was fed-up with annoying emails offering to upgrade my website, manage my seo or marketing. When I found this app I was especially happy to try it out as it not only disables right-click content theft, it also makes it possible to block other countries. I reached out to support to ask if they could add a button to "Select ALL Countries", and then de-select just those I did not want to block, and they had it done in a flash. Fantastic customer service!

K9 Hero Store
Australien
12 dage bruger appen
16. september 2021

Fantastic app, the contents of my website are now protected, exactly what I was looking for. The app works great and the customer service is excellent, I highly recommend it! :)

Oz Beads
Australien
6 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 17. september 2021

Hello Oz Beads,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from our app.

Please let us know if you have any queries and problems.

5. september 2021

I used the app to protect my content. It has been very helpful so far. I would recommend this site to any other sites looking to protect your content.

Kaimana's Dream
5 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 5. september 2021

Hello Kaimana's Dream,

Please let us know if you have any queries and problems.

Redigeret 29. marts 2022

Great support, fast response, happy with the app. Definitively recommended, it does what it's supposed to do.

Cool Mini-Splits
4 dage bruger appen
Dakaas svarede 29. marts 2022

Hello Cool Mini-Splits,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any other issue

30. marts 2023

Highly Recommended! This is my 1st ever Review on any App, You Are Most Deserving Man. Really Appreciate You! God Bless You

MiSQ