Disable Right Click & Country

Prevent cut, copy, save image, text selection & block country

Free plan available

Kaimana's Dream

I used the app to protect my content. It has been very helpful so far. I would recommend this site to any other sites looking to protect your content.

September 5, 2021

Hello Kaimana's Dream,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from our app.

Please let us know if you have any queries and problems.

EduPLAYtion

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent product and high quality service. Everything works and is very helpful. Dako is a good man!

August 31, 2021

Hello EduPLAYtion,

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're glad we can help you and appreciate the review :)

Ti'Amo Watches & Jewelry

Location Malaysia

This is a fantastic easy to use app !.I have lots of high-quality product photos on my webshop and I was looking for a simple way to protect the photos. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded and Block Country too. Well done!

Hello Ti'Amo Watches & Jewelry,

Thanks so much for the kind words!. We're glad we can help you and appreciate the review :)

Deluxe Furnitures

Great customer service from a women called Elisa. My issue was dealt with so quickly. good work.....

August 17, 2021

Hello Deluxe Furnitures,

Yourgreatfinds

Time spent using app 31 minutes

I just installed this app and it was very easy. The dashboard is simple, effective and easy to understand. Dako came right on and helped me with the app. Excellent customer service. I will update with functionality soon as I have used it for a few days. I have had my content stolen several times and used to scam buyers. I am happy to be able to block certain countries from seeing my website as one in particular is a repeat offender. Thanks Dako for the great service!

August 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words!. We're glad we can help and appreciate the review :)

Baby'sAdore

All in one for protecting content and I was honestly surprised how easy this app was to install and it works perfectly (does everything it says it will do). I highly recommended this app to help protect your shop and content + there are country block features

August 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words!. appreciate the review :)

New Beginnings Studio Props

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I previously tried another app but found it to be difficult to install so I discovered this app. Not only is it simple to install but the customer service is excellent. Thank you to Elsa for all of her assistance.

July 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review.we’re glad we can help and appreciate the review :)

GladiatorsArmor

Location Serbia

Fastest app ever and Works great. All in One App because it has COUNTRY BLOCK, Prevent Text, Prevent Copy, Prevent Drag, and Drop Images !! 100% recommend

Hello GladiatorsArmor,

Thanks so much for the kind words!. appreciate the review.

Thanks :)

STARLING ICE

Location Cambodia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Speed booster is amazing, perfect, it will stop most of the copycats and country block too, very easily installed and runs smoothly. To be even better, I would suggest blocking other apps that can spy on stores.

Hello STARLING ICE,

Thanks so much for the kind words!. appreciate the review.

Thanks :)

K9 Hero Store

Location Australia

Like many store owners, I was fed-up with annoying emails offering to upgrade my website, manage my seo or marketing. When I found this app I was especially happy to try it out as it not only disables right-click content theft, it also makes it possible to block other countries. I reached out to support to ask if they could add a button to "Select ALL Countries", and then de-select just those I did not want to block, and they had it done in a flash. Fantastic customer service!