Disable Right Click & Country

Prevent cut, copy, save image, text selection & block country

Free plan available

LED-Colight

Location China

The app is very useful. Not only it can block people who always steal pictures, but also it can block the countries not on the market list. I recommend. And the customer service is very enthusiastic.

June 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words!. We're glad we can help and appreciate the review :)

Postgift.UK

Very good app, it is better than the others I tried. I was pestered by people saying they could redo my website. This app blocks countries as well as options to disable ctrl C, which stops people stealing your images and text. Great app.

June 15, 2021

Nadelyn Studios

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app works great! The customer support is amazing and was super helpful and responsive with my questions. I really appreciate it!

June 7, 2021

BasicandMore

Location Netherlands

i really love this app its helps me a lot and i will gladly recommend this to everyone . great app ever 100%

June 6, 2021

CooCoo Pals Jewelry

Great and fast ever, i recommend this application with confidence, trust is the best application and support very fast and prompt, solve problems quickly

June 6, 2021

Coastal Gifts Inc

What a great app and it has several apps inside that help with my needs like the country blocker to curb fraud and bots from hitting my website but also an accelerator to help pages load faster and not to forget protecting your images and content on your site from bot scrappers that want to copy and compete with you. I work too hard to share my work with competitors. Thank you for the quick responses in support.

May 18, 2021

ielegantify.com

Location China

Great service and app works! I recommened it,if developer design more feature i have submitted, it would be fine。

May 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get awesome...

tonyphamasian

A friend of mine introduce this App to install it on my store that it will protect my store content, I doubt it not until I use it I was able to see the function and it really cool and lovely.

May 20, 2021

ZenMenHealth

My thought was that, the developer that recommends this app to me was only making fake content about the app. But I was amazed to see the functions of the app. Really nice to have this app.

November 24, 2021

Hello ZenMenHealth
Thanks so much for the kind words. We're glad we can help and appreciate the review
Thanks :)

seedtoharvestinvestmentsllc

I was doubting about this app when my friend told me, but I later try to check it. But I was amazed at the functions of it.

November 24, 2021