Disable Right Click & Country

Prevent cut, copy, save image, text selection & block country

Free plan available

KEgoodsunlimitedllc

I really like the app. it delivers the best and was delivering the best functions. I really recommend it

November 24, 2021

Hello KEgoodsunlimitedllc,

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're glad we can help and appreciate
the review.

Thanks :)

Automation Venture Capital

Using this App has been one of the best app for the content shielding. This app should be use by all other store. I really recommend it.

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the stellar recommendation! We're glad we can help and appreciate the review :)

TellusRem

Location Denmark

Great App - one-click load, does exactly what it says, is customizable - so you can choose which options to enable/disable - that give a good overview over what it is exactly protecting from. Super quick, effective and friendly support. We are very happy with this App.
The specific story is that in our shop it first prevented a customer from being able to type in a contact form - and this was fixed immediately as I reported the issue - and updated/fixed globally. I recommend the App!

April 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

VANESSA MOYSE

Very Good Support and The Instant Loader is super cool. Would CERTAINLY recommend this app to anyone looking to Privatize their content from content bandits. Thank you Guys its
amazing

April 23, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Home Of Better

Location Lithuania

wow!!!, I was doubting the first time i want to use the app, but to my surprise, the app work perfectly. I will always use this app for my other store.

April 23, 2021

Decor24

Location Israel

Very Easy to Use and Great Support !!. I was always worried about my content being stolen. Thanks to this app no more worries now Great work guys. I would highly recommend this app.

April 22, 2021

TLCSALE.COM

it does exactly what it says, it is super easy to set up and instant loader is super excited, i recommend it to everybody

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for writing such a thoughtful review. We are truly glad to know you liked the app for your customized products and our team was able to provide you effective support. Thank you once again for choosing our app and recommending the...

1 2 3 4 6 Next