Disable Right Click & Country

Prevent cut, copy, save image, text selection & block country

Free plan available

Kinder Kouture

I have tried many apps, and felt that watching my analytics these apps were not working. This app is different. It is straightforward, and it works. Easy to install, and easy to work. It is amazing how many people are on your site trying to steal pictures. Try this app....you will love it.

June 20, 2022

Hello Kinder Kouture,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any other issue

Site Officiel Skinx™

First time I use this kind of application and pleasantly surprised. It works for the moment, now to see on the long term what it gives and the evolution of the proposed features.

June 9, 2022

Hello Site Officiel Skinx™,

KikiSexyCurvy

Great App!! It blocks countries. Few people who live out of countries work with me. They request me to access my online store. I unblock their countries. 402 and Everything work!!!

June 8, 2022

Hello KikiSexyCurvy,

ITC Store

Location India

GREAT !! , I used this App to help me protect my site as persons were able to copy the items from my site. Downloaded the app in seconds and it protected my digital products. Thank you so much

Creative Touch Studio

Great App! It does exactly what is described. Also offers some premium options for a really low price of $1.99 per month for additional protection.

May 24, 2022

Hello Creative Touch Studio,

azemia

Location Morocco

Amazing app! really works good thank you. very good customer service. I highly recommended works as expected.

April 27, 2022

Hello azemia,

Cool Mini-Splits

Great support, fast response, happy with the app. Definitively recommended, it does what it's supposed to do.

March 29, 2022

Hello Cool Mini-Splits,

Designer Luxury & Co.

I was worried that my collection of photos would be stolen from my store. I'm so happy that i found this app. Thank you Roar team. Thanks for the app

March 25, 2022

Hello Designer Luxury & Co,

Brotherhood Rings

really works well thank you, I will keep this for a long time. Its already paid for its self 100times over

March 22, 2022

Hello Brotherhood Rings,

The Love Messages INC

Terrific App! Tried the other app which was good as well but it doesn't have the country blocker hence I opted for this one. Very clean and neat console. This app does everything it advertises. Very easy to implement and configure. The support team was exceptional ...

February 10, 2022