Disable Right Click & Country

Prevent cut, copy, save image, text selection & block country

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Orion Art

Location Vietnam

This app has most of the functions that I need to protect my store and the price is reasonable as well. Really recommend this app!!

November 3, 2022

Hello Orion Arts,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any queries.

Manual labs

Really very good and fast service. The customer help support is really good as they solved my problem immediately.

October 6, 2022

Hello Manual labs,

Tiendatodos

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I use for shopping content being stolen but more importantly part of the app. I highly recommend this app if you want to protect your shop. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded. Love the design as well.

beauty-and-bath-babes

Time spent using app About 16 hours

The Retails

Location Germany
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Great app. I use for stopping content being stolen but more importantly the disable the country part of the app. I highly recommend the app if you want to protect your shop. Love you guys

HowlPurr

Location China

I like the function of this APP. It helps my original picture, text and video away from being stolen.

September 8, 2022

Hello HowlPurr,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any other issue

Glitter Fabric World

Brilliant App. I use for stopping content being stolen but more importantly the disable country part of the app. I highly recommend this app if you want to protect your shop.

September 3, 2022

Hello Glitter Fabric World,

Fitshoes.Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

J'ai installé cette application et depuis je ne me fais plus voler les contenus de mes sites. Bravo aux concepteurs de cette application

July 13, 2022

Hello Fitshoes.Store,

Kinder Kouture

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have tried many apps, and felt that watching my analytics these apps were not working. This app is different. It is straightforward, and it works. Easy to install, and easy to work. It is amazing how many people are on your site trying to steal pictures. Try this app....you will love it.

June 20, 2022

Hello Kinder Kouture,

Site Officiel Skinx™

First time I use this kind of application and pleasantly surprised. It works for the moment, now to see on the long term what it gives and the evolution of the proposed features.

June 9, 2022