Disable Right Click & Country

Prevent cut, copy, save image, text selection & block country

Free plan available

azemia

Amazing app! really works good thank you. very good customer service. I highly recommended works as expected.

April 27, 2022

Hello azemia,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any other issue

Cool Mini-Splits

Great support, fast response, happy with the app. Definitively recommended, it does what it's supposed to do.

March 29, 2022

Hello Cool Mini-Splits,

Designer Luxury & Co.

I was worried that my collection of photos would be stolen from my store. I'm so happy that i found this app. Thank you Roar team. Thanks for the app

March 25, 2022

Hello Designer Luxury & Co,

Brotherhood Rings

really works well thank you, I will keep this for a long time. Its already paid for its self 100times over

March 22, 2022

Hello Brotherhood Rings,

The Love Messages INC

Terrific App! Tried the other app which was good as well but it doesn't have the country blocker hence I opted for this one. Very clean and neat console. This app does everything it advertises. Very easy to implement and configure. The support team was exceptional ...

February 10, 2022

Hello The Love Messages INC,

Mi&Gei Hardware Design Studio

This app does everything it advertises. The customer service have been efficient and answer all our queries. thanks

February 10, 2022

Hello Mi&Gei Hardware Design Studio,

Clicxco

Terrific App! Tried the other app which was good as well but it doesn't have the country blocker hence I opted for this one. Very clean and neat console. I think no app is able fully to fortify your website if you know what I'm saying but at least having an app like this ain't giving these "peepers" a free pass so easily. So yeah, generally I'm happy with this app. It gets the job done as it's intended to do.

February 1, 2022

Hello Clicxco,

Alisa's True Colors Designs

Love this app! It does everything it says it will do!! Great customer service also! Thank you! 10 Stars!!

January 29, 2022

Hello Alisa's True Colors Designs,

Sakora Linn Boutique

It does what it says it does. We're using both the disbale right click feature and the country block. Both seem to be working really well. Chat support was very helpful when we had a question about blocking.

January 26, 2022

Hello Sakora Linn Boutique,

yosoyproductor

GREAT APP FOR CONTENT PROTECTION . YOU SHOULD TRY THIS APP ON YOUR WEBSITE OR STORE. THERES A FREE TRIAL YO BETTER CHECK IT OUT

January 26, 2022