Disable Right Click & Country

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 3, 2022

This app has most of the functions that I need to protect my store and the price is reasonable as well. Really recommend this app!!

Orion Art
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Dakaas replied November 3, 2022

Hello Orion Arts,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any queries.

October 6, 2022

Really very good and fast service. The customer help support is really good as they solved my problem immediately.

Manual labs
Time spent using app: 4 days
Dakaas replied October 6, 2022

Hello Manual labs,

September 30, 2022

I use for shopping content being stolen but more importantly part of the app. I highly recommend this app if you want to protect your shop. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded. Love the design as well.

Tiendatodos
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
September 30, 2022

beauty-and-bath-babes
September 20, 2022

Great app. I use for stopping content being stolen but more importantly the disable the country part of the app. I highly recommend the app if you want to protect your shop. Love you guys

The Retails
Germany
September 8, 2022

I like the function of this APP. It helps my original picture, text and video away from being stolen.

HowlPurr
China
Dakaas replied September 8, 2022

Hello HowlPurr,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. feel free to ping us if you have any other issue

September 3, 2022

Brilliant App. I use for stopping content being stolen but more importantly the disable country part of the app. I highly recommend this app if you want to protect your shop.

Glitter Fabric World
Time spent using app: 12 months
Dakaas replied September 3, 2022

Hello Glitter Fabric World,

July 13, 2022

J'ai installé cette application et depuis je ne me fais plus voler les contenus de mes sites. Bravo aux concepteurs de cette application

Fitshoes.Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Dakaas replied July 13, 2022

Hello Fitshoes.Store,

June 17, 2022

I have tried many apps, and felt that watching my analytics these apps were not working. This app is different. It is straightforward, and it works. Easy to install, and easy to work. It is amazing how many people are on your site trying to steal pictures. Try this app....you will love it.

Kinder Kouture
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Dakaas replied June 20, 2022

Hello Kinder Kouture,

June 9, 2022

First time I use this kind of application and pleasantly surprised. It works for the moment, now to see on the long term what it gives and the evolution of the proposed features.

Site Officiel Skinx™