StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

The Sandpaper People

Great app to recap what is going on behind the scenes. We get a daily summary early every morning. Very helpful!

CECE Clothing

Phenomenal app! I've been searching for an app that tells me what items my customer adds to their cart and StoreView does it perfectly.

warfattitude

This app gives a lot of interesting and precious information about what happen in your store, especially in the cart! You know exactly at which step customers abandon. It gives avenue to improve and understand how converting in sales. It would have been really appreciated if customer's location would be given. Maybe in the next release. Nevertheless, it worth the cost and there is a long trial period to appreciate the app.

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. You are absolutely right, we are working on getting the locations for every customer that adds something to their cart!

Equally Younique

I love this app so much. It's the first thing I look at when I wake up and I find myself watching it more than the live view of site visitors. It's helped me see visually pretty fast how many get to checkout, how many put their ship info in and how many abandon. Invaluable and totally worth the small price tag!

Tyny Giraffe

I must admit this is the best app I have downloaded for my store. It gives me a detailed insight into what a customer is doing whilst in the store. It's also kind of addictive lol.

I was one of the first ones to get the app when it was free for a limited time and I am glad I found it, but I will pay $3 any day to have it. Definitely recommended.

Thanks for the great app.

ClothesTogether

I started using this a while ago. I really like it. It shows every potential customer that walks in and the steps they take, like if they add a something in their cart or if they leave their cart with a product it all shows up. It even shows what it was that they added to their cart.

Wranqler

Very useful and well designed. Easy install, easy to use. We look forward to future additional features.

Do it Center Online

Awesome app, super helpful with great insights right away, very simple and powerful to keep track of important metrics daily.

And the price is also beautiful!!

Thanks guys

LetsGrabNow.Com

We use this app, and found it very useful, i really appreciate the way how Steve designed this this is app

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

I really love this app, it keeps me up to date on what's happening in my store at a moments notice, and send data reports which is awesome! You can't go wrong with this app!