StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

Nemanja Nikolic

Great app! If I could see the IP from a customer or at least the country it would be even better.....

Prentice Passions Jewels

I love this app, I like the fact that I can see whats going on in my store, shows me what customers like the most

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I was skeptical at first to whether this app would help me. I love the analytics part as it helps me make decisions on how to keep customers on my site. I am happy so far.

Ralph Christian

Does exactly what it says it does - well! Simple and intuitive, exactly what we were after. Support is also very good!

Loyal Build

This app is not working, The app randomly "adding" products to the list. A waste of time!
Check your "Shopping Behavior Analysis" from Google Analytics if you want to see real stats.

Hurtig Lane

Really good app, useful to see the customer journey to purchase completion or drop off. Has made us realise our store strengths and weaknesses.

Earthangel Soaps

I run a natural soap company earthangelsoaps.com the app does exactly what it says it does. I like the email reporting, I like how the customer interactions are colored and show exactly where the transaction ended (or went through).

One of the best apps I use. A+

Esoumit

+++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------
very useful with low price
-----------------------------------
+++++++++++++++++++++++

ELKEL

The app is very easy to use and very informative. I recommend it to everyone.

I would like to see the app make locations available, as well as some additional data about cart activity.

Tetramode® | Psy Styles

This app is important to any store owner interested to see where there might be issues during the conversion funnel. It lets you see where your shoppers are leaving the store. With this insight we were able to identify an issue at checkout and since we have implemented a fix we now have a drop off rate of 10-20% opposed to 70% before this app was installed. A lot of people think this app is useful because it shows what items are being added to the cart, they are missing the big picture if they think this is what this app is about.