StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

Tetramode® | Psy Styles

This app is important to any store owner interested to see where there might be issues during the conversion funnel. It lets you see where your shoppers are leaving the store. With this insight we were able to identify an issue at checkout and since we have implemented a fix we now have a drop off rate of 10-20% opposed to 70% before this app was installed. A lot of people think this app is useful because it shows what items are being added to the cart, they are missing the big picture if they think this is what this app is about.

Diabetes Doctor

This app is easy to use, fast customer service, and I love the ability to automatically email customers without having to manually monitor this. Thank you for helping our business!

Landsyne

Geart app! I use it every day, It lets me know the items that my customers add to their carts... This app is highly recommended

Pick a Product

The App is very useful. It helps to know which items get the most interest and is easy to use. I recommend.

icowhide

Really Good App! Let's you see exactly what's going on in your store. It's very addictive, you can't stop it

FutbolMarkt.com

Super easy to use, and has helped as at FutbolMarkt.com to see exactly what is happening with our store from the backend. Would definitely recommend!

Boheme Junction

Great app, lets you see what's going on behind the scenes, add to carts, checkouts, helps understand why customers may be abandoning checkouts. Thanks guys! :)

Fro Chéri

Very insightful for data analysis and seeing the comportment of clients. It helps me see what products are most likely to interest clients and especially returning customers.

Guns Safe Warehouse

This app is amazing it let's you know what products customers are abandoning which makes it easier for you to strategize what to do to get customers back and purchase the product that they are interested in Buying, Definitely a great app to use.

Ker'Ti Kloset

If you want to know what customers are adding to their cart, then get Store View. It has helped me out a lot to know which product is getting more hits since not everyone completes the checkout stage. Shopify only notifies about abandoned cart when the customer reaches the checkout stage. Store View helps me to know what item is being added to the cart.