StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

Tyny Giraffe

I must admit this is the best app I have downloaded for my store. It gives me a detailed insight into what a customer is doing whilst in the store. It's also kind of addictive lol.

I was one of the first ones to get the app when it was free for a limited time and I am glad I found it, but I will pay $3 any day to have it. Definitely recommended.

Thanks for the great app.

ClothesTogether

I started using this a while ago. I really like it. It shows every potential customer that walks in and the steps they take, like if they add a something in their cart or if they leave their cart with a product it all shows up. It even shows what it was that they added to their cart.

Wranqler

Very useful and well designed. Easy install, easy to use. We look forward to future additional features.

Do it Center Online

Awesome app, super helpful with great insights right away, very simple and powerful to keep track of important metrics daily.

And the price is also beautiful!!

Thanks guys

LetsGrabNow.Com

We use this app, and found it very useful, i really appreciate the way how Steve designed this this is app

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

I really love this app, it keeps me up to date on what's happening in my store at a moments notice, and send data reports which is awesome! You can't go wrong with this app!

Cute Cable Bites Store

This is a unique app in the sense that it shows a live activity feed of the things that are taking place at our store. Currently we don't have much traffic but this will help us see what products people are adding to their carts.

Technologeeks

I use this app to see the behavour of my customer. It is very usefull. I recomend the app if you want to see what your customer are doing in live on your store. Really good.

Surpiqure

Great app awesome support! :) It s really helpful to see how your store is performing and gives you insight that can be super useful! Thanks!

Namaste Gay Sex Toys

I love the app and the service is great.
It helps me understand what my customers like and don't like and helps me with accurate analysis to achieve successful targeted marketing.
Great work guys

One of the best apps for my store.