StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

Blackacre Studios

Excellent, handy app. We use it to see what people put in their carts.

Letterluxe

Hands down one of the most useful apps I have. I love being able to see what products people are putting in their carts, even when they don’t make a purchase.

The Gentlemens Lounge

This app has been great for getting an insight into the minds of our customers. Sitting behind a screen potentially a thousand miles away, someone out there is making decisions and determinations about your store. Don’t you want to gather as much insight into their thoughts as possible?

Would recommend to anyone with a Shopify store.

Cruisiehabit

Great app - does exactly what it says. Does it replace detailed analytics? No. Does it make it really simple to visualize certain types of customer activity? Absolutely! For example, we're able to see some people are trying to purchase large quantities of a SKU we don't usually stock much of - so we can now adjust our stock. It's also helpful to see very real-time responses to promotions, solcial shares, etc.

Shoptizz

Amazing app! We have had a great experience using StoreView so far. It has allowed us to watch and better understand our customers and their thought process which means that we can provide better service. Additionally, the weekly updates help us see what strategies worked and what didn't. Definitely recommended.

Wooden Cabin

This App is very interesting. It really gave me a better view of the customer's behavior when adding (or removing) products to cart. Steve was really fast replying my questions and I hope to see the new features very soon! Thank you!

Mrcasefc

Downloaded this app 1 day ago and it looks amazing! I am able to see my customers' activities and it will be so useful to me. Thank you very much for this app. :)

Business Builder 16

The team here led by Steve have put something together here that will change the face of analytics for Shopify users. I highly recommend their platform. Knowing who comes through your shop and if you are receiving strong traffic but not strong sales it can help you pinpoint what and where to focus. They are constantly improving which makes them moldable and open to feedback. Too notch!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next