StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

Virtualyouth

I actually found this app via Reddit lol. I gave it a shot and immediately loved it. Why? It does something Shopify does NOT. Not only does it tell me what customers are abandoning their carts. It also tells me what products their adding to their cart and how far they get into the checkout process; adding address, selecting shipping method, and more! The app neatly groups the customers actions together and tells the time of the action. I am glad I found this app :)

Flynntastics

Brilliant app a proper hidden gem of Shopify! Get this and keep an eye on your store's activities. Thanks Steve for your help

Chaitea Com

Good to alert when someone adds items to their cart!

ChaiTea.com

Catholic Art Store

This is one of my favorite apps. I use it everyday. Highly recommend!

Blackacre Studios

Excellent, handy app. We use it to see what people put in their carts.

Letterluxe

Hands down one of the most useful apps I have. I love being able to see what products people are putting in their carts, even when they don’t make a purchase.

The Gentlemens Lounge

This app has been great for getting an insight into the minds of our customers. Sitting behind a screen potentially a thousand miles away, someone out there is making decisions and determinations about your store. Don’t you want to gather as much insight into their thoughts as possible?

Would recommend to anyone with a Shopify store.

Cruisiehabit

Great app - does exactly what it says. Does it replace detailed analytics? No. Does it make it really simple to visualize certain types of customer activity? Absolutely! For example, we're able to see some people are trying to purchase large quantities of a SKU we don't usually stock much of - so we can now adjust our stock. It's also helpful to see very real-time responses to promotions, solcial shares, etc.

Shoptizz

Amazing app! We have had a great experience using StoreView so far. It has allowed us to watch and better understand our customers and their thought process which means that we can provide better service. Additionally, the weekly updates help us see what strategies worked and what didn't. Definitely recommended.

Wooden Cabin

This App is very interesting. It really gave me a better view of the customer's behavior when adding (or removing) products to cart. Steve was really fast replying my questions and I hope to see the new features very soon! Thank you!