StoreView

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

With StoreView, see everything

Stikea

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 2 months

It doesn't work well. Today I have more than twenty add to cart and app record five. I put product to cart, and app didn't record me.
Support to my question, didn't receive any.

December 10, 2021

Hey Milan,

I have been trying to reach out to you today repeatedly. Can you please share an alternate email address with us as our replies aren’t going through to you.

We reply within less than 10 hours of every support request that we receive, if not instantly.

There is an issue with your store that might be impacting some of the apps and themes that you have installed. If you could please give me a secondary email address that I can use to reach out to you, I will be able to provide more details.

Mlouys

It doesn't work and the app doesn't reply to me, they are scamssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

August 4, 2020

Hey Yang,

Please see your inbox, we replied to you within 4 minutes of your initial query.

Kindly see our reply to you from a couple of days ago and we can take it from there.

Kind regards,