StoreView

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Happy Lil' One

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been very insightful and helpful to learn about my customer's tendencies. I would only suggest a more detailed way to see the customer's journey.

A Time To Watch

Love the app, very simple and useful.

Unfortunately I asked several times for a couple of extra options and they never came. So, I moved on.

PurpleWishingGate.com

Does exactly what it says it will. This is the only app that I'm aware of that can track user engagement within the checkout area. Other apps I've tried were 1. extremely expensive and 2. stopped tracking after customer added to cart. Its a little glitchy but hit refresh a couple times and it ends up displaying properly.

NORTH ACCENT Inc.

A great way to see customer activity. Helps you understand what customers are doing and where you may have website gaps. Definitely useful.

shoppingdirect24.com - SD24

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have installed the app for a while now and it gives valuable information. As a feature request I would recommend, if possible, to not just write "someone added"..., but also to add at least the country or other useful additional info, like from an IPhone, desktop, tablet, etc. As well, I see someone reached checkout, but did not pay. Was there an error? Could the errors a customer sees be listed? Regards.
shoppingdirect24.com

Elite IT Training Center

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is a useful app for getting a bird’s eye view of what’s going on in your store. Very easy to install and setup. You won’t get an email from the app if there is no sale on that particular day. Perhaps as an upgrade someday, I would like to see a status email regardless of sale or not. The developer is quick to respond to support emails which is great. We use the app on EliteITcerts.com and have had it installed for a few months. It works great!