StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

A live activity feed of everything that happens on your store.

A Time To Watch

Love the app, very simple and useful.

Unfortunately I asked several times for a couple of extra options and they never came. So, I moved on.

PurpleWishingGate.com

Does exactly what it says it will. This is the only app that I'm aware of that can track user engagement within the checkout area. Other apps I've tried were 1. extremely expensive and 2. stopped tracking after customer added to cart. Its a little glitchy but hit refresh a couple times and it ends up displaying properly.

NORTH ACCENT Inc.

A great way to see customer activity. Helps you understand what customers are doing and where you may have website gaps. Definitely useful.

shoppingdirect24.com - SD24

I have installed the app for a while now and it gives valuable information. As a feature request I would recommend, if possible, to not just write "someone added"..., but also to add at least the country or other useful additional info, like from an IPhone, desktop, tablet, etc. As well, I see someone reached checkout, but did not pay. Was there an error? Could the errors a customer sees be listed? Regards.
shoppingdirect24.com

Elite IT Training Center

This is a useful app for getting a bird’s eye view of what’s going on in your store. Very easy to install and setup. You won’t get an email from the app if there is no sale on that particular day. Perhaps as an upgrade someday, I would like to see a status email regardless of sale or not. The developer is quick to respond to support emails which is great. We use the app on EliteITcerts.com and have had it installed for a few months. It works great!