StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

A live activity feed of everything that happens on your store.

The Acorn Gallery

We've been using StoreView for a few weeks now and we have found it very helpful. It gives us information we don't get anywhere else and it is clear and concise in its presentation. It helps us to fine tune products which make it to checkout but which don't complete. Very helpful :)

The Prince Webshop

Working as described and keeps good track of out of stock and low stock, looking forward to further functions and development :-)

Best Key Supply

Great app that gives you incredibly valuable insights into your customers behavior - information that Shopify doesn’t provide you out of box.

Brandt's Home Decor

Love being able to see what our customers are putting into their carts and when! This app is SO very helpful.

Paneni

This app has been really helpful because it gives you a really good idea of how many people are adding to cart and it goes beyond “cart abandonment”
HELPFUL! I check this app at least 10 times a day! Also the daily reports are helpful. Thanks for a great app :)

HijabPlanet

At HijabPlanet.com, this little app is so nifty and smart! This is the perfect app for me to monitor my customer's behavior. Totally valued for money, and highly recommended

Vvegano

Indeed a very helpful and user friendly app.. it helps me tremendously to understand the behavior of customers, which in turn helps me be proactive in taking decisions

Kariella

Super helpful to see what people are adding to their carts and how far along in the process they get. A truly insightful app!

Zanders & Co

Love this APP. Simple and does exactly what I want it to. It allows you to view what is/has happened in your store. Not just abandoned checkouts where people have to leave their email but anyone who has simply added an item to their cart and how far through the buying process they made it. It also sends a daily report which is great. Easy setup. Goes to work straight away. And a very fair price tag. A+++

The Bong Czar

I love store view. I can see when someone has added an item to their cart. I can see what item it is. I can see when they have created an account (I have it set that an account is required to purchase) at that point you can see the customers name and email. I can then send them an email with a discount code if i choose to, to complete the sale. Shopify gives some analytics and lets you know if they abandoned their shopping cart but this gives more detail and shows their movement through the store alot better. On shopify you can't see everyones movement all in one spot. Worth the $5 a month!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8