StoreView

View your customers' journey as they interact with your store.

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

With StoreView, see everything

Klassic Kloth

This is one of the apps I am Most reliant on as a business owner. Having the ability to see which items were added to cart allows me to know which items to put in flash sale and how to better price items to get them to
Move.

Mumma Bear

Location Australia

Using this app took me from a 0.8% conversion rate to 3.6 on average per month. I love how this app gives you granular details on a user journey - giving you insights to be able to be able to test and implement CRO across the site. I LOVE this app & highly recommend it to anyone who wants to understand their users on a deeper level and help drive that conversion rate up!

Bathla Home

Location India

The best application which meets all the user requirements and at backend Steve Harris is best helps his users to know what are they looking for and replies to mails so quick.

Eliot Grey

I used this app to follow the flows of my customer from adding things to the cart to his or her complete checkout. Love this app, it's a great app to have for your store. Eliot Grey

Cook Culture

The best part of this app are the daily emails that help me see my conversion rate in dollars at a glance. It really helps me see which areas of our sales cycle need attention.

Katherine Young Home

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to understand which products are most popular with customers and to help focus marketing activities. It is also helpful to know how customers flow through the site while leading up to their purchase. Greatly appreciate this app, and it is a great value for a small and new business.

Rock Solid Rings

We use this app every day and find the information we get from it very useful. It has helped us understand how our customers use the checkout process and enabled us to fix a few problems we had with our cart.

Art House SF

Great simple but effective app. While some apps are trying to do too much, StoreView is focused and addresses a specific need (at an affordable price). Standard Shopify reports don't tell you who and what has been added to carts, so you have to have this 3rd party app. In my case, I often review this app and then follow up with users if I can. Support has been great as well, as Steve is super responsive. StoreView also added a feature that lets me see exactly where customers are coming from. Looking forward to more analytics and ways to improve sales.

nisea

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has helped me tremendously. I am now able to see which products are liked, added to cart and the amount of add to carts I receive daily. I emailed Steve requesting a feature to have a report showing the products and the amount of add to carts each product received that day and he was so helpful and created this feature within a month. Definitely worth adding this app to your store! Helps you learn so much about your customers.

Wired4Signs USA

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to get a "quick glance" reflection on how much store is doing and to help see what has been lost .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10