StoreView

StoreView

by optymyze

A live activity feed of everything that happens on your store.

Zanders & Co

Love this APP. Simple and does exactly what I want it to. It allows you to view what is/has happened in your store. Not just abandoned checkouts where people have to leave their email but anyone who has simply added an item to their cart and how far through the buying process they made it. It also sends a daily report which is great. Easy setup. Goes to work straight away. And a very fair price tag. A+++

The Bong Czar

I love store view. I can see when someone has added an item to their cart. I can see what item it is. I can see when they have created an account (I have it set that an account is required to purchase) at that point you can see the customers name and email. I can then send them an email with a discount code if i choose to, to complete the sale. Shopify gives some analytics and lets you know if they abandoned their shopping cart but this gives more detail and shows their movement through the store alot better. On shopify you can't see everyones movement all in one spot. Worth the $5 a month!!

Nemanja Nikolic

Great app! If I could see the IP from a customer or at least the country it would be even better.....

Prentice Passions Jewels

I love this app, I like the fact that I can see whats going on in my store, shows me what customers like the most

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I was skeptical at first to whether this app would help me. I love the analytics part as it helps me make decisions on how to keep customers on my site. I am happy so far.

Ralph Christian

Does exactly what it says it does - well! Simple and intuitive, exactly what we were after. Support is also very good!

Loyal Build

This app is not working, The app randomly "adding" products to the list. A waste of time!
Check your "Shopping Behavior Analysis" from Google Analytics if you want to see real stats.

Hurtig Lane

Really good app, useful to see the customer journey to purchase completion or drop off. Has made us realise our store strengths and weaknesses.

Earthangel Soaps

I run a natural soap company earthangelsoaps.com the app does exactly what it says it does. I like the email reporting, I like how the customer interactions are colored and show exactly where the transaction ended (or went through).

One of the best apps I use. A+

Esoumit

+++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------
very useful with low price
-----------------------------------