Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Easy contact form, form builder, contact us form, contact page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Storeify Contact Form builder

Greenuplawn

Great, robust forms app for our lead generation website! The interface is complex with the features we appreciate, yet easy to navigate and format everything we required. Very pleased!

June 11, 2022

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Fake Expensive

Technical Support is informative and fast support, thank you Duke. I greatly appreciate your help with the contact list.

June 5, 2022

UKSN INC

Location Hong Kong SAR

This template is easy to use. It solves some problems in website development and makes my website easier to make I encountered some problems. The customer service replied very quickly and helped me solve this problem very quickly. Thank you very much

May 31, 2022

FSB Essentials

Daniel was very helpful, prompt, and quick. I have no complaints. I have been using this application for a year now with no troubles. Thanks

May 20, 2022

MAD Heaters

Easy to use and works well, way better than the built in contact form. Customer support was excellet from Daniel, thanks!

May 6, 2022

Natural Factors Canada

The fast support, excellent customer relationship!
I will carry on work with storeify Contact Forms.

April 25, 2022

Fiitg

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good, easy to use, if there is something you don't understand, the customer service will reply quickly

April 12, 2022

River Nomad

Location Australia

Easy to use, and great support. Fast and efficient! Duke and Daniel were super helpful with my requests.

April 9, 2022

diamondculturehk

Location Hong Kong SAR

There's a lot that I can customize on this app. And the forms look good on my website. The customer support is very responsive and helpful when I encounter issue setting up the email notification. Really appreciate it.

March 24, 2022

Discpro

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app comes with great customizability, so had no problems implementing it in our store. Looks great and works great. Customer support on-point!

March 22, 2022