Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Easy contact form, form builder, contact us form, contact page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Storeify Contact Form builder

River Nomad

Location Australia

Easy to use, and great support. Fast and efficient! Duke and Daniel were super helpful with my requests.

April 9, 2022

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

diamondculturehk

Location Hong Kong SAR

There's a lot that I can customize on this app. And the forms look good on my website. The customer support is very responsive and helpful when I encounter issue setting up the email notification. Really appreciate it.

March 24, 2022

Discpro

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app comes with great customizability, so had no problems implementing it in our store. Looks great and works great. Customer support on-point!

March 22, 2022

FansIdea

Location Hong Kong SAR

The customer serveice is really nice to me solve the form problem. It was awesome. Everything was perfectly done. Thanks so much

March 20, 2022

Songs With You

My shop SongsWithYou relies heavily on this app (not just as a contact form). We have had great success so far. We had one javascript issue, but after chatting with support team, it was fixed within 30 minutes. Overall, great support and functionality.

March 16, 2022

Standing Wave Woodwork

Time spent using app About 2 hours

amazing - on hand friendly knowledgeable support, easy to use app - really smart form, one for free and any more still cheap

March 14, 2022

HouseSensationsArt

Great app & great customer service! This app will save us so much time with all of the back and forth emails for customer special requests!

March 1, 2022

Midori Bikinis

I've tried at least five different form builders and so far this was certainly easy to set up and has worked the best. For some reason with others, many of our customers have had error warnings and issues submitting. I had one small snag with installation and Danielle helped me out very quickly! I highly, highly recommend it.

February 26, 2022

Best regards,

Amigos Y Vinos (Friends & Wines)

Location Singapore

great app, free plan works well for me and tech support was fast and helpful. highly recommended for all

February 24, 2022

Mann Biotech

Location China

it's a great app, very useful and help to track the conversion. 5 star recommend. service team is nice and helpful.

February 21, 2022