Contact Form ‑ Contact Us Form

Easy contact form, form builder, contact us form, contact page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Storeify Contact Form builder

Dark Matter Merch

This app is beautifully integrated with our CRM and is customizable enough for practically any form. Also, the customer support team was prompt and did a great job. HIGHLY recommend!

January 28, 2022

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Crescentphaselighting

Location Australia

Great customer service! extremely easy to use.
I would recommend this app because it was better than the previous app I was using

January 25, 2022

Hemp Health One

Time spent using app About 2 months

Have used the app for omnisend integration and for creating embed forms with thank you page and it works great.

January 17, 2022

Dusk & Bloom

Time spent using app About 17 hours

This app works pretty well, and the subscription prices are very affordable. Especially for first-time store owners! I had a little problem with text alignment on the field titles, but the support team got back to me quickly and was able to quickly resolve my problem. Even on the weekend. I also like that you can set up emails for whenever you receive new forms submissions on your website. Definitely recommend this if you just need a simple way to add extra forms to your website without too many bells and whistles!

January 16, 2022

CamperCars - Removable Car Camping & Car Kitchen Systems

Great App. Well Priced and fantastic Support :) I would not recommend any other contact form app on the Shopify platform

January 13, 2022

Plux Wireless Biosignals

Location Portugal

Duke was a great! He provided a great support to fix some errors! Will use Storeify for sure. This is my first review, will updated in a few days.

January 6, 2022

Thank you for using our app and leaving a great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Kei Truck Garage

Location Australia

Form was easy to build. I needed a few adjustments and contacted support for some help and they got it sorted very quick

January 6, 2022

Infinity One

Location Australia

Really good app. Easy to set up and looks really good. The support team is amazing too. I definitely recommend this app.

January 3, 2022

My Deal Searcher

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Awesome tech support & super helpful! Also good usability - would recommend everyone to try this app!

December 22, 2021

Harbor and Sprout

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I've just downloaded the app and it is working well so far. I was having a hard time making my form show and received quick assistance with an issue. Thanks!

December 22, 2021