Storeify Contact Form Builder

Easy contact form, form builder, contact us form, contact page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Storeify Contact Form builder

Shoe Care Club

It's so easy to use and edit especially for a person like me who don't know anything about coding. Great app!

September 21, 2021

Thank you for using our app and giving us a great review! Hope you have a good experience with the app and if you need any help, we're always here.

Remigifts

Thanks to the developers for their patient help when I use this app. It solves my problem very well. It is worth a try for everyone who encounters similar troubles.

September 21, 2021

The Early Learning Brand

Creating the form for the contact page was super easy. I wasn't familiar with transferring this to Shopify, but Daniel from the customer service team helped out heaps and guided me through each step!

September 20, 2021

Editura Univers

I used this app for my contact page. We had a small problem which was solve right away. Fast and good support.

September 18, 2021

New Energy Dv

I used this application for the "contact us" section and it gave an error but the tech support person helped me and now it works great!

September 15, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated!! 💐💐💐

Bluebasilbrownies

Easy to use app that has allowed us to build a great contact form. Support was extremely helpful and super quick. Would highly recommend this app.

Nano Singapore Shop

I used this app to help me create a form for our page. I really like how it is so easy to use and their support team was really kind and fast to reply.

Pickon.it

Great contact form builder. Does exactly what you expect it to do + the customer support is awesome. They solved my problem in 1 hour. I would recommend.

September 10, 2021

Farmácia Prímula

Estou utilizando o App em minha loja. Pratico de utilizar, suporte com atendimento rápido e eficiente. Estou gostando muito.

September 10, 2021

Thank you for your nice review for our app and support. If you have any further problems, do not hesitate to contact us for the fastest support.

Best regards,

PharmaQore

I used this app and even intereacted with the person named as daniel and found him extremely helpful

September 8, 2021