Storeify Contact Form Builder

Easy contact form, form builder, contact us form, contact page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Storeify Contact Form builder

Meltzer Collectibles Co

A fantastic app that works and looks great and is actually free. We have tried over a dozen form builder apps and this is our go-to now. The only contact form builder app that works well and doesn't try to deceive you with monthly fees. Fantastic work.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your nice review for our app and support. If you have any further problems, do not hesitate to contact us for the fastest support.

Best regards,

Apex Pet Supply

Daniel helped me work through a few issues with my initial setup. Sent me pictures and walked me through the process. Great asset for Storeify!

September 2, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated!! 💐💐💐

CraftedBrows

Great Assistance. Easy to use, but if you cant then someone will be able to assist you quickly. Will definitely be using this app in the future for forms

August 30, 2021

Sidekicks Creative Studio

Needed help and was helped right away and solved my problem. Great App, easy to use and great customer service.

August 30, 2021

Viva Slimfit™

App perfecta y atención al cliente inmejorable, rápida y eficaz, totalmente recomendable! Volveré a usar sin duda.

August 27, 2021

Thanks for your great review for our app. Reviews like these will keep us motivated to keep growing. If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

Akuma Fitness

Service is excellent. Support waited patiently to assist and I liked the layout. Very user friendly and worth giving a go, especially as it is one of the few apps that are free!

August 27, 2021

Thanks for the great review. If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

laserkatze.shop

I use this app for contact forms and it brings of cause benefits. The support is very fast and helpful! They even helped me to use my own fonts!!

Eliza Soaps

Amazing and its free!! really nice and easy to use and the customer support team is absolutely amazing and helped me so much. Thank you!!

August 23, 2021

LZ-Catering GmbH

This app is highly recommended. Useful app with great functions and fast, competent support. Thanks a lot.

August 23, 2021

Vlees van de Kalverhouder

Perfect app. Does what it should do. Scalable and user friendly. I had one small issue with which I needed help. The response from the team was quick and helpfull.

August 20, 2021