Storeify Contact Form Builder

Storeify Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by Storeify

Easy contact form, form builder, contact us form, contact page

CMMDCase

This app is amazing. Customer service is amazing. I had an issue with my previous contact us form so I reached out to customer service, and they helped me every step of the way. I might upgrade to a paid plan, but free plan is awesome for now. Highly recommend this app.

Pour Caddy

Huge help with the contact us and upload form. We needed help and they were incredibly responsive and helpful.

December 2, 2021

Thank you for using our app and leaving great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

CEO Empire

This app is great! I currently just need the free plan but will probably need the paid plan in the future as my site gets larger. Live chat is support helpful. The representative Duke is very great. I for sure recommend. Having the option to contact live chat to remove copyright for free is a major plus. Great work. Definitely recommend.

December 2, 2021

DRIP Store Perú

App is so useful, practical and remarkably easily managed. Support service is awesome and quick. Recommended!

November 24, 2021

333 Apparel

Very helpful when needing to use a contact form. Easy to follow and the team are very responsive on the live chat

November 19, 2021

Jasmine's Home & Co

This app makes my store look so amazing. Any issues I had were solved pretty quick and their support team even switched some stuff for me! Definitely recommend this app

November 15, 2021

Pino's Dolce Vita

Great app. Work exactly as advertised. And the Support Team went above and beyond to provide support when needed.

November 12, 2021

PlayperKids

I got an issue with the app's settings to save data in Mailchimp, and it is working fine now. Great support team.

November 10, 2021

MTC Kitchen Home LA

This app has no hassle to implement and its report is also clearly visible. Additionally, the support team quickly helps when we're in need (Thank you, Daniel!). I'm glad to find this app.

November 4, 2021

ecomstarters

I was struggling to enable the contact form, so I contacted them and they helped me immediately! I recommend this app!

November 4, 2021