Storeify Contact Form Builder

Easy contact form, form builder, contact us form, contact page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Storeify Contact Form builder

Hemp Health One

Have used the app for omnisend integration and for creating embed forms with thank you page and it works great.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Dusk & Bloom

This app works pretty well, and the subscription prices are very affordable. Especially for first-time store owners! I had a little problem with text alignment on the field titles, but the support team got back to me quickly and was able to quickly resolve my problem. Even on the weekend. I also like that you can set up emails for whenever you receive new forms submissions on your website. Definitely recommend this if you just need a simple way to add extra forms to your website without too many bells and whistles!

January 16, 2022

CamperCars - Removable Car Camping & Car Kitchen Systems

Great App. Well Priced and fantastic Support :) I would not recommend any other contact form app on the Shopify platform

January 13, 2022

Plux Wireless Biosignals

Duke was a great! He provided a great support to fix some errors! Will use Storeify for sure. This is my first review, will updated in a few days.

January 6, 2022

Thank you for using our app and leaving a great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Kei Truck Garage

Form was easy to build. I needed a few adjustments and contacted support for some help and they got it sorted very quick

January 6, 2022

Infinity One

Really good app. Easy to set up and looks really good. The support team is amazing too. I definitely recommend this app.

January 3, 2022

My Deal Searcher

Awesome tech support & super helpful! Also good usability - would recommend everyone to try this app!

December 22, 2021

Harbor and Sprout

I've just downloaded the app and it is working well so far. I was having a hard time making my form show and received quick assistance with an issue. Thanks!

December 22, 2021

Flat Out International

Great app, does exactly what I need. It had a small glitch when I first installed it and the tech team were great and helped me resolve it very quickly. I love how many things can be customised (especially the map marker here's mine in action https://flatoutinternational.com.au/a/store-locator/list .) I also love the contact form builder from these guys :D

December 15, 2021

Thank you for using our app and leaving great review. Special thanks to you for the feature suggestion for the app. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

CMMDCase

This app is amazing. Customer service is amazing. I had an issue with my previous contact us form so I reached out to customer service, and they helped me every step of the way. I might upgrade to a paid plan, but free plan is awesome for now. Highly recommend this app.

December 5, 2021

Thank you for using our app and leaving great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7