S: Store Locator , 151 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2023年12月15日

Very good application and the support is excellent. Daniel helped me solve a problem I had with the configuration of the API Key.

Luli Fama
2年多 人在使用应用
Storeify已回复 2023年12月17日

Hi,

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us.

2024年1月29日

Prompt customer support including adding features to improve functions from enquiries.

Cancer Council Shop
澳大利亚
4个月 人在使用应用
Storeify已回复 2024年1月30日

2024年1月7日

Very clean app! Works great in mobile and desktop! Also - I really love the fact it's got a built in wholesale application form which means I don't need another app for forms! The form is adjustable with custom fields, colors, icons, and more. That's a huge value added feature! I needed support for a small theme issue and they were fast to help out. Great app and support!

Dude Candle
1天 人在使用应用
Storeify已回复 2024年1月9日

2024年2月2日

Storify makes a nice store locator. I had to do a few css workarounds for my theme, but when I ran into an issue I couldn't solve, their support resolved my issue in a timely manner.

Mixed Up Foods
5天 人在使用应用
Storeify已回复 2024年2月4日

2023年12月5日

Technical Support is very good. They hear your needs and make their best to assist or help over any trouble that come.

Manifesto
菲律宾
1天 人在使用应用
Storeify已回复 2023年12月6日

2023年10月31日

Good app corresponding to my needs. Several interesting options.
Technical support is truly efficient and reactive.

LodinG
法国
大约1年 人在使用应用
Storeify已回复 2023年11月1日

2023年11月7日

I'm truly impressed by this app, and it has exceeded my expectations. The quick and excellent customer service response from their support team is top-notch. It's rare to find an app that not only works flawlessly but also offers such exceptional customer service. Keep up the excellent work!

Topologie
香港特别行政区
4天 人在使用应用
Storeify已回复 2023年11月8日

2023年10月6日

I love this app! It makes it easy for our customers to find our stockists and the customer service is amazing! :) I highly recommend!

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.
加拿大
大约2年 人在使用应用
Storeify已回复 2023年10月8日

2023年9月22日

The app is well built and robust and it worked our of the box without issues.
We are using the 3 list layout and we have requested some customisation of the design and layout, to better fit our needs and the design of our store.

Duke was very helpful and explained to us that the design and function customisations will cost 75 USD extra, but can be done.

We agreed and In 2 days everything was ready. After some minor bug fixes, the app works and looks awesome.

Communications was prompt and clear.

Only improvement I suggest is to add multi-language support either in app or by using the native Shopify App (Translate & Adapt)

TAGU
罗马尼亚
16天 人在使用应用
Storeify已回复 2023年9月23日

Hi,

Thank you for using our app and leaving the great review. Hope you have a great experience with the app and if you need any further help, feel free to contact us.

2023年9月6日

I have had some technical issues - not with this app, but with getting the google maps component (key to getting this app to work well) sorted. Tyring to make sense of the google stuff was challenging, but these guys were super helpful and swift in their responses to help me work through it and get the app working again. Much appreciated. Would recommend their great service.

Pacific Harvest Seaweeds