Storeify Store Locator

Store locator/dealer locator on Google Map - Easy directions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Storeify Store Locator

Crystorama

The app is easy to use with a nice interface. Lots of good functionality. Our store locator went down the other day and I contacted support. They responded fairly quickly, within 4 or 5 business hours and got it back up. They are always very helpful. They told me it went down because of an upgrade. It would have been nice if we got a notice when upgrades are happening so we could check and make sure nothing happened. I got lucky and happened to be working on it when it went down. Otherwise I may not have known until a customer reported it. That's the only reason I gave a 4 instead of 5 stars.

January 7, 2022

Thank you for your great review for our app. We are very grateful for your feedback, it has helped us gain more experience to serve our customers better. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to contact us.

Proof Syrup

Very helpful and timely live chat customer service and tech support experience! Our website developers accidentally reverted our theme and imports and Duke in the live chat was able to get us back and up and running in no time!

October 27, 2021

Hi,

We thank you for your review of the application. It was very helpful and encouraged us a lot. With your compliments for us, if you can adjust the rating to 5 stars, it will be great for us.

Davines Cyprus

This app has everything I need for the stores and having social media is a plus. It is easy to handle and works great.

October 4, 2021

You are a great customer. Thank you for this review.

All American Balloons

We are displaying locations easily and effectively, exactly the way we need it to be! The dealership application could be a little more straightforward but it is very functional nonetheless.

September 2, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated!! 💐💐💐